Why Do You Listen To The Music You Do? - Page 10 of 10

Music soothes the soul and can be very relaxing. - Page 10 - Music, Dance - Posted: 20th Mar, 2018 - 1:36pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 20 50 83 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

+  « First of 10 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 
Yep, we want to know - and no sad stories either.
Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2017 - 2:17pm / Post ID: #

Member Junior
[?] CPosts: 5
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 3.4%
[+] Gain: 9.68 FP
Charm: 7

Why Do You Listen To The Music You Do? - Page 10

My choices of songs changed over the years. Now I'm focusing more in world music, like celtic, folk and hindu.

I wonder sometimes how this is so different from what I used to hear in the past, but then I use to think it's because of the fact that I'm also changing as a person. I feel I'm getting more reflexive and introspective, and this reflects in the songs I like to listen.

Post Date: 16th Dec, 2017 - 1:54pm / Post ID: #

Member Graced
[?] CPosts: 101
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 1.2%
[+] Gain: 152.88 FP
Charm: 3

Do Music To Listen You Why

I like hard rock and some metal and it definitely relaxes me while some think it might do the opposite I am able to calm down plenty once I hear my favorite tunes.

Post Date: 20th Mar, 2018 - 12:29pm / Post ID: #

Beo
Why Do You Listen To The Music You Do?
A Friend

Why Do You Listen To The Music You Do? Dance & Music

Music is my tool to escape the daily hardships. It transfers me into another world. A place where I can choose, what exists and what not.
Let’s say I listen to something fairly energetic when I have a need to feel that way. It is a stimulant.
At the Moment I love to listen to mathcore and metal core, because it’s so strong and the rhythms help me get up in the morning. But I would never chain myself to just one Kind of Music. There is too much to explore, too much too feel.

Post Date: 20th Mar, 2018 - 1:36pm / Post ID: #

Premium Editor
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 53
Avg: 1.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 39.8%
[+] Gain: 19.20 FP
Charm: 7

Page 10 Do Music To Listen You Why

Music soothes the soul and can be very relaxing. I enjoy listening to a variety of music, but especially 80's music.
I especially enjoy the funky beat of Jamiroquai, sometimes play it in the car, while driving.

Guest please SHARE: "Why Do You Listen To The Music You Do?" on:

+  « First of 10 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 
Sponsored Links:

To go deeper into this Topic ensure to Search unique terms for: Why Do You Listen To The Music You Do?
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Why Do You Listen To The Music You Do?

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy and Disclaimer pages.

Latest Topics

Key: Background for Upgraded Members
Updated every 5 minutes See More

Latest Member Intro

Newest Members

Updated every: 31 minutes

Latest Photos

Kntoran's Medals
Kntoran's Medals
Uploaded by: KNtoran
Rated: 2/10 + 10 comments
Last comment: KNtoran 6th Jul, 2018 - 1:52pm