Why Do You Listen To The Music You Do? - Page 10 of 11

Music lifts me up, brings me down, makes me - Page 10 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 31st Jul, 2020 - 9:34am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 11 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 
Yep, we want to know - and no sad stories either.
2nd Dec, 2017 - 2:17pm / Post ID: #

Why Do You Listen To The Music You Do? - Page 10

My choices of songs changed over the years. Now I'm focusing more in world music, like celtic, folk and hindu.

I wonder sometimes how this is so different from what I used to hear in the past, but then I use to think it's because of the fact that I'm also changing as a person. I feel I'm getting more reflexive and introspective, and this reflects in the songs I like to listen.

Sponsored Links:
16th Dec, 2017 - 1:54pm / Post ID: #

Do Music To Listen You Why

I like hard rock and some metal and it definitely relaxes me while some think it might do the opposite I am able to calm down plenty once I hear my favorite tunes.

Post Date: 20th Mar, 2018 - 12:29pm / Post ID: #

Why Do You Listen To The Music You Do?
A Friend

Why Do You Listen To The Music You Do? Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Music is my tool to escape the daily hardships. It transfers me into another world. A place where I can choose, what exists and what not.
Let’s say I listen to something fairly energetic when I have a need to feel that way. It is a stimulant.
At the Moment I love to listen to mathcore and metal core, because it’s so strong and the rhythms help me get up in the morning. But I would never chain myself to just one Kind of Music. There is too much to explore, too much too feel.

20th Mar, 2018 - 1:36pm / Post ID: #

Page 10 Do Music To Listen You Why

Music soothes the soul and can be very relaxing. I enjoy listening to a variety of music, but especially 80's music.
I especially enjoy the funky beat of Jamiroquai, sometimes play it in the car, while driving.

10th Aug, 2018 - 5:24pm / Post ID: #

Do Music To Listen You Why

There can be a wide variety of reasons I listen to the music I have. Most of the time it comes from the mood I am in at the moment in time. Indeed, my Spotify playlists have several themes specially designed for various moods. If I am in one of my battle the universe moods - there is a list for that, and if I am in a romantic one - I have a list covering such. A lot of my music comes from Celtic Woman back when Lisa Kelly was still with them, Taylor Davis (One of my all time favorite violinist), and epic-battle inspiring music from various movies: Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, Star Trek, Gladiator, and so forth. Usually, such music also comes into play depending on what I am writing at the time. If I am trying to write a battle scene; then very likely something with such music is playing. The same is true if I am writing in a Star Wars fanfic, or a romantic story… the music sets the mood, and makes it easier for me to focus my writing energy.

20th Sep, 2018 - 3:22am / Post ID: #

Why Do You Listen To The Music You Do?

I mostly go with whatever is popular on the radio and when it phases out of the top 40 I am about tired of it as well. I'm not one to listen to the same thing over and over like some people do.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Apr, 2020 - 8:53pm / Post ID: #

Why You Listen To Music Do - Page 10

Currently, I listen to a lot of KPop and a little indie pop. I rarely listen to what is on the radio, only in the car if I want some background noise. I listen to songs that make me feel something, whether it be intense emotions or just the feeling of freedom.

31st Jul, 2020 - 9:34am / Post ID: #

Why You Listen To Music Do Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 10

Music lifts me up, brings me down, makes me wanna do a lot of things and makes me wanna sit down and be silent. It reminds me of my mom, it reminds me of my dad, it brings memory of the dead, it reminds me of the living. Music to me is life. It runs through me, it lives in me.

+  « First of 11 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 

> TOPIC: Why Do You Listen To The Music You Do?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,