Why Do You Listen To The Music You Do? - Page 11 of 11

I listen to mostly heavy music - punk, metal. - Page 11 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 27th Apr, 2021 - 7:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 11 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 
Yep, we want to know - and no sad stories either.
27th Apr, 2021 - 7:56pm / Post ID: #

Why Do You Listen To The Music You Do? - Page 11

I listen to mostly heavy music - punk, metal. Anything post-metal, post-hard core, prog and atmospheric stuff. As Starfer said, loads of heavier music also relax me. It can also be cathartic, or energizing. Really there is something for every feeling. I like bands that push the boundaries of genres. Not to mention there are amazingly talented musicians that I absolutely love. Especially when you go into post-metal or post-whatever genres where virtuosity of old school bands is taken over by a more focus on texture and composition.

Sponsored Links:
+  « First of 11 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 
Sponsored Links:

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Why Do You Listen To The Music You Do?

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2021
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,