Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011 - Christmas - Posted: 26th Nov, 2011 - 5:35pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Christmas 2011 Did you shop already for it?
Post Date: 30th Dec, 2010 - 12:19pm / Post ID: #

Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Did you use the after Christmas bargains of this year to shop for Christmas 2011?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Dec, 2010 - 7:08pm / Post ID: #

Christmas 2011
A Friend

Christmas

No I did not but I did start a Christmas account so I will hopefully have a little bit more money for the Christmas of 2011. I hope it all goes like I plan. smile.gif

Post Date: 5th May, 2011 - 6:05am / Post ID: #

Christmas 2011 Christmas

Name: Tammy

Comments: Are you kidding me? My mom has it all figured out, we we even had a planning day back in April when its Easter to decide what we we're going to do for Christmas 2001!

16th Oct, 2011 - 7:34pm / Post ID: #

Christmas

My kids have been bothering me about Christmas gifts already. I thought they would be thinking more about Halloween but their minds are already set on what they want to get rolleyes.gif.

Post Date: 18th Oct, 2011 - 10:46pm / Post ID: #

Christmas

Name: Lorie

Comments: I've been ordering new stuff through Ebay for my children. I get better ideas by shopping for stuff online than if I had to go through isles at Walmart or Toys R' Us because I can get descriptions, and explanations on it at my convenience.

23rd Nov, 2011 - 8:30pm / Post ID: #

Christmas 2011

I can't believe Christmas is almost here! I'm so excited and will be shopping like a maniac to get in everything on the list before its crunch time.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Nov, 2011 - 11:46am / Post ID: #

Christmas 2011

The shops have gone manic near us, and have been like that for 2 weeks! You just drive round and round trying to get a parking space, and it's horrible!

So I thought I'd better try and start some of the Christmas shopping, but have decided to get the train to the town, at least I can take the horrible stress of parking out of the day. wink.gif

26th Nov, 2011 - 5:35pm / Post ID: #

Christmas 2011 Christmas

You're plucky to have public transport nearby to go shopping. We don't have that where I'm at so you have to take the car, drive like 10 minutes, meet up with traffic for another 20 and then drive another 10 to get to the mall so early Christmas shopping is definitely needed in our house!

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Christmas 2011

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,