The States

The States - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 21st Dec, 2003 - 4:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 1st Dec, 2003 - 12:34am / Post ID: #

The States
A Friend

The States

Well im planning on travelling over to the states for a week or two and was wondering if anyone had any advice for me. like where to go, where not to go, what to see, etc!

Sponsored Links:
1st Dec, 2003 - 8:33pm / Post ID: #

States The

Xtrasweetgirl, what part of the USA are you going?. I would recommend the California, I just love California, the people and the places, you may want to stop in Los Angeles, and the state I love the most is Arizona, is just beautiful!!! full of red mountains all around, the weather is great all year long! I was in February years ago there and I was with a t-shirt and there was a bright sun! beautiful!!!!

Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2003 - 3:15am / Post ID: #

The States
A Friend

The States Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I am going to Ohio then to FL and NY i wanna see the Niagara Falls from the US side is an awesome view. I wanted to go to California but not this year tho maybe next Summer.

Post Date: 21st Dec, 2003 - 4:37pm / Post ID: #

The States
A Friend

States The

I have been to the US side of Niagara. Didn't cross over to the Canadian side but was told that the Canadian side is supposed to be a better view.

> TOPIC: The States

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,