Way Too Engrossed?

Way Engrossed - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 2nd Dec, 2003 - 2:08am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 1st Dec, 2003 - 4:28pm / Post ID: #

Way Too Engrossed?
A Friend

Way Too Engrossed?

Have you ever been so absorbed in something that you forgot to, or neglected eating/sleeping?

Today I was on putter so much that I forgot to eat and my mom had to chase me down ... laugh.gif

Sponsored Links:
1st Dec, 2003 - 8:46pm / Post ID: #

Engrossed Way

Have you ever been so absorbed in something that you forgot to, or neglected eating/sleeping?

Only if I'm very concern about something, I don't feel to eat...this is very rare though laugh.gif I need always to eat something wink.gif

Post Date: 1st Dec, 2003 - 8:52pm / Post ID: #

Way Too Engrossed?
A Friend

Way Too Engrossed? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Sometimes I forget to eat at times but normally it only happens when I am busy at work and don't realize what time it is

Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2003 - 1:18am / Post ID: #

Way Too Engrossed?
A Friend

Engrossed Way

I'd always be doing something around the house so I normally forget to eat. During school times i rarely eat because i am doing constant homework. I hate college, it sucks but i'm doing good so its all good.

Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2003 - 2:08am / Post ID: #

Way Too Engrossed?
A Friend

Engrossed Way

ALWAYS! Hehe, I always forget to eat or do stuff when i'm on the computer or playin a game. I'm really bad for that, i end up eating at like 11pm.

> TOPIC: Way Too Engrossed?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,