KISS & International Discussions - Page 3 of 4

Better Search At the top right you will see - Page 3 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 1st Feb, 2011 - 1:40am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
International Community For 2011 we have decided to take out all the frills of International Discussions and keep just the needful. Since this was the most modified Forum out there it will be quite a task to take everything that was added out! As we make changes you will find what we have done here as it is too much information to put in a Newsletter.
13th Jan, 2011 - 6:01pm / Post ID: #

KISS & International Discussions - Page 3

I fully welcome all the changes. I think you guys had a lot of unnecessary stuff you know what am I saying? I come mostly for LDS topics so I never really used all the "toys".

Sponsored Links:
22nd Jan, 2011 - 7:08pm / Post ID: #

Discussions International and KISS

More Small Changes

* No Redirect Screen - You know that screen you see after you post a topic? That has been taken out. Once you initiate something you are immediately taken back to the topic rather than being told you are on your way.

* Guest Reply Hint - Guests really do not realize they can comment so guests will see a 'box' with an option to comment. This prevents people from joining just to answer one topic when they are not really interested in being a part of the Community as a whole.

There are other things we are clearing up or making simple but I can't remember all right now... Those are the major ones.

23rd Jan, 2011 - 12:24am / Post ID: #

KISS & International Discussions Feedback & FAQ News Community

Removing that redirect thing is making a major difference in being able to move from one thing to the next fast without having to wait for the in between screen telling me thanks for my post. I still miss FP though wink.gif.

25th Jan, 2011 - 12:03pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Discussions International and KISS

Those Who Had Significant FP

For a limited time I will convert Member's former FP amount to gold or credits for role-playing games I run. I will be creating ONE field in your Profile where I can put notes on Members that participate in my role-playing games rather than have a field for each RPG.

Right now we need to decide in ONE way how you want your FP converted. For instance these are the options:

Option 1: Convert former FP in three ways: Gold for WOM, Credits for FE and Cash for Be A Super Hero.

Option 2: Convert former FP for just one RPG.

As an example: KNtoran had 70,000 FP. The conversion for FP to gold was 4:1 so he went with Option 2 and wanted just gold for WOM he would 17,500 gold pieces.

The conversion for FP for other role-playing games is this:

WOM 4:1
FE: 3:1
Super Heroes 2:1
D&D 4:1 (Where GMs accept the trade)

OK so what is the consensus?

NOTE: By the way I will continue something similar for Donating Members. As they donate I will just note the bonuses they get for each RPG equal to their Donation.

Post Date: 28th Jan, 2011 - 1:50am / Post ID: #

KISS & International Discussions
A Friend

Discussions International and KISS

I would love to have all my former FP changed to gold in WOM. I think that will be very nice. I am waiting to hear more about the changed in WOM before I create a new character. smile.gif

28th Jan, 2011 - 3:46am / Post ID: #

KISS & International Discussions

If I had lots of FP I'd like spread it around but seeing that I don't I will take what I did have in WOM thank you.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th Jan, 2011 - 3:26pm / Post ID: #

KISS & International Discussions - Page 3

Easier To Use Registration

The Registration form has been simplified with less required on first join.

Those who may be visually impaired will have to contact us directly although all can respond as a Guest so joining is not necessary.

The Forgot Password forms have been given different security measures which should be easy for all.

One GM Notes Field:

I have removed all the extra fields used to track role-playing games and will just have one which will also show how much extra gold or credits you have.

1st Feb, 2011 - 1:40am / Post ID: #

KISS & International Discussions Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 3

Better Search

At the top right you will see the usual search box but next to it is a new selection menu where you can choose how you want to search for something. The search results are greatly improved. You should only need to enter a couple of keywords to fins what you are looking for within titles.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: KISS & International Discussions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,