Tourists In Your City

Tourists City - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 20th Dec, 2003 - 6:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2003 - 3:24am / Post ID: #

Tourists In Your City
A Friend

Tourists In Your City

Do you get a lot of tourists where you live? Do you like them, or do they annoy you?

Personally, I don't mind tourists. I think they add a bit of color to the city. However, one from the US almost ran into me last night as I was crossing the street.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2003 - 3:33am / Post ID: #

Tourists In Your City
A Friend

City Your Tourists

Suprizingly, we get alot of tourists here. Appearantly my town is the Corn Capital of Canada....Taber Alberta. Supposedly we have the best corn. There is a place in Toronto that has Taber Corn on their menu. I don't know where, my dad says he has been to it.

Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2003 - 7:42am / Post ID: #

Tourists In Your City
A Friend

Tourists In Your City Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

its been months since the last time i visited alberta. i remember seeing many corn fields along the way..

2nd Dec, 2003 - 1:23pm / Post ID: #

City Your Tourists

Being that Trinidad is a tropical island we do get tourists, although not as much as Tobago (sister island). Like them? That question is too generalized. I cannot like a local stranger anymore than someone from abroad wearing a flower shirt, shades and tanning oil that I do not know.

3rd Dec, 2003 - 7:37pm / Post ID: #

City Your Tourists

Boston gets a lot of tourists and the small town I grew up in got it's share as well. I lived right near the ocean so it was a popular vacation spot. I have mixed feelings. They bring a lot of money with them so they really do help the local economy, but the traffic, etc., can be a hassle. unsure.gif

However, one from the US almost ran into me last night as I was crossing the street.

Some of the worst drivers I have seen on the highways of New England carry Canadian license plates on their cars! wink.gif

Post Date: 4th Dec, 2003 - 12:26am / Post ID: #

Tourists In Your City
A Friend

Tourists In Your City

Some of the worst drivers i've ever seen on the road carry Saskatchewan liscence plates and Utah Liscence plates. People in Utah aren't very good drivers...smile.gif hehe neither are the Saskatchewan people. Hehe...

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Dec, 2003 - 5:55am / Post ID: #

Tourists In Your City
A Friend

Tourists Your City

We get lots of tourists this part of the world --- Malaysia. And the impact was really felt during the recent SARS scare back in the beginning of the year. Tourism is so interlinked with many industries that a lot of businesses suffered. The govt helped by suspending all service tax till end of the year, and gave tax incentives to hard-hit industries like the airlines etc.

I love to see tourists from different parts of the world walking the streets of my city. But it's the local 'tourists' from other states that I can't really stand. And they drive their cars in too and further congest the already jam-packed roads. And they drive as if they are still on their small town roads, with no regards for traffic signs and signals.

20th Dec, 2003 - 6:28pm / Post ID: #

Tourists Your City Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

I like tourists in general because they increase the economy in any country. Here in Trinidad there are tons of them, well yes, we are in the Caribbean! and how do you know they're tourists? well, having almost half of the population african descendant and the other half east indian, is not hard to figure out that the blonde with blue eyes girl with a huge hat is not from Trinidad! laugh.gif although we do have blondes and all, there are the minority and it's not common to see them, only in certain areas.

> TOPIC: Tourists In Your City

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,