Lack of Maturity in Kids

Lack Maturity Kids - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 18th Dec, 2003 - 5:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd Aug, 2003 - 2:33am / Post ID: #

Lack of Maturity in Kids

My son is 3 years old, he will be 4 on April. I'm kind of concern about his lack of maturity, he acts a lot like he still a baby, he definetly do not act as a 3 years old boy. He seems like he's around 2. Did anybody experience this before with any of their children?.

Sponsored Links:
18th Dec, 2003 - 3:07pm / Post ID: #

Kids Maturity Lack

Don't we have something like this already on the board? If not... I am likewise concerned, especially because he does not speak properly. The Mission President told me that he has a grandson that is 4 and they cannot understand anything he says. Though not all that comforting, I am at least glad that we are not alone.

18th Dec, 2003 - 5:49pm / Post ID: #

Lack of Maturity in Kids Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

The Mission President told me that he has a grandson that is 4 and they cannot understand anything he says. Though not all that comforting, I am at least glad that we are not alone.

A sister in the Church told me also that her son didn't speak at all until he was 4 years and half....no, we are not alone JB, remember Einstein also spoke at that same age and look his genius!!! smile.gif

> TOPIC: Lack of Maturity in Kids

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,