Jkylk Introduction

Jkylk Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 6th Jan, 2011 - 11:33am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
Post Date: 6th Jan, 2011 - 3:42am / Post ID: #

Jkylk Introduction
A Friend

Jkylk Introduction

I am wondering why I have to post one? And why do I have to be CONSTRUCTIVE in my message. This the net, you're meant to release yourself and betray all your English teachers that spent hours marking your essays. I spent 10 mins of my life filling out your form to join and here I am trying to introduce myself just so that I can access the site. This is absolutely fail.

Now I'm considering of leaving. I feel cheated... I joined this site to entertain myself and here I am trying to use my brain. I think I've typed enough.

EDIT: Now I feel embarassed. Why is there a vote for me link at the bottom of my post? And why is this text rpg in the form of a forum?

Reconcile Edited: jkylk on 6th Jan, 2011 - 3:43am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Jan, 2011 - 3:44am / Post ID: #

Introduction Jkylk

User unable to follow Community Rules or Policies. User Deleted.

* Thread Locked *

Post Date: 6th Jan, 2011 - 3:46am / Post ID: #

Jkylk Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Honey, looks like you were deleted before you could leave. Next time you might want to actually read the rules before you join.

Post Date: 6th Jan, 2011 - 4:01am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,048
Flag Posts: 51,705
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,600.30 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction Jkylk

Thanks for reminding me to remove that "Vote For Me" link as we recently removed that system. In any case, with an Introduction like that I doubt you would have received any votes. Next time you should inform yourself about what you join before you join it as logic dictates so you do not have to embarrass yourself.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 6th Jan, 2011 - 10:19am / Post ID: #

Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 544
Flag Posts: 1,325
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.4%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 58

Introduction Jkylk

Ah the joys of blindly signing up for things based on your own assumptions instead of what something actually says, and then being upset because reality doesn't magically change to suit your preconceptions. My favorite part is "why is this rpg in the form of a forum?" What else would it be, a banana? That post sure smacked of troll - let's hope he doesn't regenerate.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 12th Dec, 2006 - 5:51pm
Signature: "...into thine arms I now shall creep, and learn they wisdom while I sleep. Amen."
Post Date: 6th Jan, 2011 - 11:33am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,048
Flag Posts: 51,705
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,600.30 FP
Charm: 394

Jkylk Introduction

Yes, I left it as an example of some of the rare moments with cyber bullies trying to have their way in a system that slows them way down to... STOP and BYE. I guess they just do not get that our Rules are for people like them.

* Thread Locked *

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Jkylk Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,