The New - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 5th Dec, 2003 - 3:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 

?
Poll: Which Forum do you like more?
  The old YaBB forum       10.53%
  This new Invision forum       89.47%
Total Votes: 19
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Which forum did you like more, the old YaBB or the new Invision?
2nd Dec, 2003 - 2:47pm / Post ID: #

The Old Or The New?

We have more or less settled into our new home, some miss the old features, others are happy with the new, but which do you prefer?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2003 - 3:25pm / Post ID: #

The Old Or The New?
A Friend

New Or The

I actually miss some of the features from the old site. But the new site loads much faster for me. I'm still working thru the 'how to do' stuff, but the new site is great. ^^

Hats off to ya Admin in all the hard work you've done. ^^

Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2003 - 3:33pm / Post ID: #

The Old Or The New?
A Friend

The Old Or The New? Feedback & FAQ News Community

I love the new site it has some many good features. The only thing i miss from the old site are the quizzes and the ability to to use your own url for the avatar other than that its all goodies!!

Ashley

2nd Dec, 2003 - 5:52pm / Post ID: #

New Or The

I love the new site. At first I missed my old theme, but now, I have adjusted to the view I get from the new site and it is fine.

I do miss the charisma rating, I was always keeping an eye on mine hoping to see it keep climbing. smile.gif Also, I liked seeing how far I had to go in posts to get from one level to the next, but those things were fun, yet not really necessary so I don't mind that they are gone. I am just happy to have the site available!

Oh, I do miss all the extra smilies we used to have. It would be nice if we could have those again. When I click on "Show All" I do not get extra smilies. huh.gif

I especially like how easy it is to see to which forums and threads I am subscribed! It makes it easy for me to unsubscribe to threads for which I know longer have a acute interest. This should also save somewhat on your e-mail resources.

Reconcile Edited: tenaheff on 2nd Dec, 2003 - 5:54pm

2nd Dec, 2003 - 8:12pm / Post ID: #

New Or The

This one is so much easier for those who don't know much about computers, of course, artistically speaking I like the other one better smile.gif but hey you can't have both smile.gif I love this one.

3rd Dec, 2003 - 12:12am / Post ID: #

The Old Or The New?

Tenaheff:

I do miss the charisma rating,

That is coming back soon. Right now i am trying to get HTML enabled so i can show the icons for certain posts.

Oh, I do miss all the extra smilies

That will be back too. Just keep your eye on updates. wink.gif

LDS_forever
artistically speaking I like the other one better

Me too, especially considering how much time I put into the last one, but I am slowly getting this one that way.

Xtra
quizzes and the ability to to use your own url

Quizzes will be back! The URL thing I might do without, not sure yet. There is an upload feature.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Dec, 2003 - 2:19pm / Post ID: #

The Or New

QUOTE (admin @ 2-Dec 03, 7:12 PM)
Quizzes will be back! The URL thing I might do without, not sure yet. There is an upload feature.

OK, where is the upload feature? I have an avatar I want to use of Tux (the linux logo).

I do miss the artistic themes, but really like the control center.

Thanks for putting in the time to make this work.

NightHawk

Reconcile Edited: Nighthawk on 5th Dec, 2003 - 2:19pm

5th Dec, 2003 - 3:39pm / Post ID: #

The Or New Community News FAQ & Feedback

OK, where is the upload feature?

Please check this board for the thread called, 'How To Upload My Avatar?' or
here

I do miss the artistic themes

See a thread called, 'Banner themes', it is in production. You may wish to skim through the FAQ since it is all updated for this new forum and can tell you about the features, etc. The help section is very comprehensive too.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: The Old Or The New?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,