Beggar's Contest!

Beggar' S Contest! - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 13th Dec, 2004 - 2:39am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
11 Dec to 12 Dec, 2004 For redemption...
Post Date: 11th Dec, 2004 - 3:13pm / Post ID: #

Beggar's Contest!

For Redemption

MAKE SURE TO READ ALL RULES FIRST!

TIME: 11 Dec., 2004 - 12 Dec., 2004 9:00pm EST

WINNER: Gets 1200FP (the max amount Florena usually steals)
You must have the most points based on below.

The Architect has created one last contest for this year after many pleas from members that have fallen victims of Florena's stealth in taking their FP. This contest will be based on a point system:

1. Be the top poster by the end of the contest (100 points)
2. Be the top poster on the Argentina forum (20 points)
3. Be the top poster on the Lite forum (40 points)
4. Start 10 new original topic threads in the Historic Profiles Board (80 points)
5. Start 10 new movie threads in the Movie Board (60 points)
6. Start 10 new singer threads in the Music Board (60 points)
7. Start 10 new model review threads in the Model Board (80 points)
8. Be the top referrer (90 points)
9. Your profile is fully up to date and your avatar is a pic of you (50 points)
10. Start a new thread in the Mystery Board with a subject so interesting that even Admin enjoys it. (100 points)
11. Start a new thread in the Jokes Board that makes the Admin laugh out loud (50 points)
12. Have a participation rate of 100% by the end of the contest (50 points)
13. Replying to this thread with the #s above that you completed between the times of 9pm EST to 9:30pm EST on the 12th Dec., 2004. (100 points)

NOTES: ALL THREADS MUST BE ORIGINAL OR ELSE:

A. Any thread started that is a repeat of an existing thread will have a (-20 penalty)
B. Any thread started that does not contain references / links / original author info when verifying info will have a (-20 penalty)
C. Any thread that does not have your original comments or in other words you simply copy someone's words as your own (-100 penalty)
D. If you reply to this thread BEFORE the 12th Dec 2004 at 9:00pm EST (-50 points)

How It Works

A. Basically you must have the most points by the end of the contest. You can do any or all of #1 to 13 above and for each one that you achieve within the rules you will get the points for it. At the end of the contest you may then return here and post a message saying which numbers you completed including relevant links where necessary, such as in #10 and #11.

B. Admin will then verify the numbers you say that you completed including that EACh post was within the rules. Any post seens as just as a means to win without being constructive will be deleted and you will get penalties.

C. Admin will then tally all points and announce a winner.

D. If you have questions then send an Email ONLY to Admin.

Sponsored Links:
11th Dec, 2004 - 6:41pm / Post ID: #

Contest Beggars

Emphasis

Based on the posts I am seeing so far I would like to emphasize that each thread you post MUST contain some of your OWN comments and NOT a straight copy of words from some other place, book or author. Also, you should make it deferential so a reader can know which is your words and which is the original author's. This can be done by using the quote tag for the original author and / or actual quotes "".

11th Dec, 2004 - 9:30pm / Post ID: #

Beggar's Contest! Feedback & FAQ News Community

About #1

Many have asked how I will check who is the top poster. The answer to that is simple... on 12 Dec., 2004 at 9pm EST I will go to the page that shows the top posters and if your name is at the very top then you will the points. So, since the top poster checks on a 24 hour basis it means that realistically only posts started on or after the 11th Dec. 2004 at 9pm EST will be counted.

13th Dec, 2004 - 2:00am / Post ID: #

Contest Beggars

Okay, wow...this was a LOT of work. These are the ones I have acomplished:

Number: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9, 10 (https://www.bordeglobal.com/foruminv/index.php?showtopic=11123)

11 (https://www.bordeglobal.com/foruminv/index.php?showtopic=11118)

12 and 13. The only one missing is #8 and I tried to but nobody came to join. Sorry.

13th Dec, 2004 - 2:10am / Post ID: #

Contest Beggars

1, 3, 4, 5 (maybe?), 9, 10, 11, 12, 13.

About 8, I have two right now, and someone that said he will join tomorrow. I don't know if that counts.

13th Dec, 2004 - 2:39am / Post ID: #

Beggar's Contest!

LDS_forever Scores: 100, 20, 40, 80, 60, 60, 50, 100, 100

Total: 610 points

Smudge Scores: 80, 60, 60, 50, 50, 100

Total: 400 points

LDS_forever is the winner - Congratulations. She also sets a new forum record for the most posts in 24 hours by one member - 104!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Beggar's Contest!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,