Gabrielle Giffords - Page 2 of 5

The doctors think Gabrielle will be able to - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 14th Jan, 2011 - 3:11am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 

U.S.A. US Representative
10th Jan, 2011 - 7:30pm / Post ID: #

Gabrielle Giffords - Page 2

I live about 40 miles south of Tucson and this story hits close to home.

The stories of bravery of the 2 or three individuals that stopped the gunman are inspiring, and I hope Gabby recovers fully. I am sure she is going to have some issues as most gunshot wound to the head are usually fatal.

She as well as the other victims are in my prayers.

International Level: Politician / Political Participation: 109 ActivistPoliticianPolitician 10.9%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Jan, 2011 - 1:21am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Giffords Gabrielle

After Giffords Shooting, Blame Game Begins on Abortion

Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords was shot in the head at close range outside a grocery store in Tucson, Arizona on Saturday morning as a gunman opened fire and shot her and more than a dozen other people.
Giffords was holding a public event at the grocery store, her first "Congress on Your Corner" event of the year designed to meet local constituents.

Pima County Sheriff Clarence Dupnik said the gunman, 22-year-old suspect Jared Lee Loughner, waited in line to approach Giffords and shot her in the head from about two feet away. Loughner then reportedly opened fire and at least six people were killed in Saturday's rampage, with 13 injured, including Giffords.

Federal Judge John Roll, 63, was among those killed, and he was stopping by the event on the way back from attending Mass. He had been appointed by pro-life President George Bush in 1991 at the recommendation of Sen. John McCain.

Church of Christ pastor Dorwan Stoddard, a 9-year-old girl who was shot in the chest, Christina Taylor Green, Dorothy Morris, 76, and Phyllis Schneck, 79, were among those killed in the senseless act.

The issue of abortion has been a significant one in the response to the shootings. Ref. Source 8

12th Jan, 2011 - 12:07am / Post ID: #

Gabrielle Giffords History & Civil Business Politics

Want to know how this shooting of Gabrielle Giffords and Rush Limbaugh are related? Check the latest New here: Source 3

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

12th Jan, 2011 - 1:04am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Giffords Gabrielle

There is his mug shot that he smiled for after the shooting: Source

Yeah, this cat looks pretty stable. NPR, Hanity, an off Matt Damon comment about getting rid of a sitting president, a barking dog, Rush Limbaugh rallying the Tea Party, a low flying plane, a carton of milk in the frig that went past the expiration date, a Obama comment about the republicans being the enemy, a particularly violent Hello Kitty, someone saying good morning after 11am...any of the above could have set this guy off.

You have women that are in the same college algebra class with him saying that they changed their seat to be closer to the door because they think this guy will go off the reservation at some point. How on earth do you argue about and eventually get tossed from a mathematics class...there is no discussion? It isn't philosophy or an ethics class. This guy had a full body of evidence that he was not right with witnesses well before the shooting. He will not be put to death as he is mentally gone. His back yard has a skull shrine..not a Rush/RNC shrine.

The sheriff seems to believe that the rhetoric only comes from one side...funny and not funny all at the same time. While it is unfortunate that the injured is a politician, it is equally unfortunate that the sheriff seems to be playing politics with the moment.

We should be thinking how this obviously mentally challenged individual was able to purchase a hand gun in November. Not that he couldnt get one in some other manner, but he was just able to go buy one. I am all for the right to own a fire arm, but with this guys record, he and others like him shouldnt be allowed that right.

Edited Message Edited...
JB: Fixed link source

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

12th Jan, 2011 - 1:42am / Post ID: #

Giffords Gabrielle

This was a terrible tragedy. The guy definitely looks and acts like he has mental issues. We'll get the details in the trial but I'm wondering what he will say motivated him to do it. I doubt its Rush.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 21 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2.1%

Post Date: 13th Jan, 2011 - 3:10am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Gabrielle Giffords

Arizona victims' memorial

President Obama at Arizona victims' memorial: "The hopes of a nation are here tonight. We mourn with you for the fallen." Ref. CNN

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Jan, 2011 - 3:40am / Post ID: #

Gabrielle Giffords
A Friend

Gabrielle Giffords - Page 2

I have to say that I am glad that this congress woman he shot is doing better daily. I hope she makes a very good recovery.

14th Jan, 2011 - 3:11am / Post ID: #

Gabrielle Giffords Politics Business Civil & History - Page 2

The doctors think Gabrielle will be able to sit in a chair by the weekend! Today she sat on the edge of the bed and was able to follow the command of lifting both legs.

Source 5

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Gabrielle Giffords

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,