Can I Contribute?

Can Contribute - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 19th Jan, 2006 - 3:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Would you like to make a donation or help out in some way? You can check here!
3rd Dec, 2003 - 1:39am / Post ID: #

Can I Contribute?

Thinking of Upgrading or Just Want To Support Us?

Q. Can I Contribute?
A. Yes, you can Contribute. Even if you think you can't - you can. Not all contributions have to be monetary either. Please click the 'Donate' link for details, but basically you can contribute in three specific ways:

1. You can send Western Union Money order Pay Pal or check in the mail if you would like to contribute financially. You do not need to use a credit card if you do not have one. Consider using a Visa debit card which is free, has no recurring interest and can work like a normal Visa Credit Card. Of course you can just wire the cash, or use Western Union which is fast and reliable.

NOTE: If yo use Western Union and take a Plus or more Membership then the Western Union fee will go towards added FP in your account. In this way you lose nothing!

2. Let everyone know about our web design services at Borde Global Impact Designs® if someone you referred actually purchases one of our products or services then you become a direct referrer. You can also have us build your own site. It does not matter if it is for business, education or in another language, we have hundreds of various sites and years of professional experience.

3. You can help us with our time by being a Moderator (only for members in good standing) or give technical support as needed. You do not need to have a 'badge' to help us Moderate. You can report bad Posts or help Members understand how things work. You can also just simply Post many constructive messages, Rate Us, etc. In these ways you are also a Contributor.

4. Check and see if we have any Contests on where you can ear an Upgrade without donating. See --> HERE.

It is important to note: Remember, you are under no obligation to do this.

Q. I am so poor, but I wish I could Upgrade, can you help me out?
A. spock.gif Come on, let us be serious here. You want to tell me that US$4.58** a month is so hard for you to obtain that you cannot Donate for at least Premium Membership? I am sure if I came over to your home or spent a typical day with you then I would see US$4.58 blown easily on candy, pop and snacks. Maybe I may see it done several times in a week or in the same day! Tell me if I am wrong?

** This is an annual Donation. In developed countries or B grade countries (most of our Member base) this amount is not significant.

NOTE BELOW: unlike below, we actually reward you with something for your Donation - see the Compare page.

Can I Contribute?
Can I Contribute? (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
5th Dec, 2003 - 3:46am / Post ID: #

Contribute Can

Q. What are the stars on the Contribute page?
A. The stars represent the contribution of members.
Gold stars represent actual monetary contributions
Red stars represent referals towards our business or purchase of our services
Yellow stars represent helping around the forum for the greater good of the community

Q. What is the chest?
A. The chest represents actual donations received.

Q. What is PayPal?
A. Paypal enables you to send money via electronic transfer. Just click on the PayPal button and you will be taken to the page to pay. You must have a PayPal account to use it, if not you can send bank draft, money order, check, etc.

14th Dec, 2003 - 7:25pm / Post ID: #

Can I Contribute? Feedback & FAQ News Community

Q. What do you do with contributed money?
It goes towards paying the cost of the server, domains and scripts. If after paying all of that something is left over then you help pay bills that we need to take care of... since while taking time to administer the forum update its functions, answer your requests and GM the RPGs pulls us away from other 'bread and butter' activities.

Q. What do I get if I contribute?
A. An Upgraded Membership (depending on the amount you donate) and our thanks! If it is a contribution that is not monetary then we will be most grateful as we can use all the help we can get. Probably it will be a bigger benefit to you if you request one of our services because then you will be getting what you pay for and at the same time helping our 'bread and butter' activities.

15th Dec, 2003 - 6:13pm / Post ID: #

Contribute Can

Q. What if I am cheap?
A. Can't help you there.

Q. I am too young to contribute, how could I?
A. If you are too young then perhaps you are not suppose to be on this forum?

Q. I don't work, I don't have a job, how could I contribute?
A. We are not asking for your bank account number, you can donate $5 if you wish. How many times have you wasted away $5?

Q. I would like to contribute, but not sure if my parents would allow me to, what do I do?
A. Find out from them if part of your next allowance can go towards a contribution. Yes, we are sure you get an allowance of some sorts ...and don't tell us they have never bought you anything keep in mind that you can invite them here to join in the intellectual discussion.

Q. My parents think it is a waste of my time?
A. Ask them which one is more of a waste of time: the last video game they bought for you or an intellectual forum where you can learn things and express yourself?

19th Jan, 2006 - 3:00pm / Post ID: #

Contribute Can

Q. What does the train image on the Contribute Page supposed to mean?
A. The train symbolizes the Community, the people reading are those that are active, participating and contributing. These people enjoy what they read, but they are few in number that is why the rest of the train is empty.

Q. How many Upgraded Members are you looking for before you are satisfied?
A. Lots and lots! Realistically, there should be at least 1-2 Upgrades per month to make our online time for the extra features worth it.

Q. Where can I see my options if I want to Upgrade?
A. If you want to Upgrade Membership then click here to see the Compare page or if you just want to top up your FP then look to the bottom of the Donations page.

Q. Where can I get feedback from Upgraded Membership to see if it is worth it?
A. You can go to the Upgraded Member Feedback Board located here.

Q. Is it okay if I link to your site from mine?
A. Sure, if you wish to highlight our site then we are always glad to have you point people our way.

> TOPIC: Can I Contribute?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,