Four Races On An Island

Four Races Island - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 5th Dec, 2003 - 12:51am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
If we started all over again would it turn out to be the same? Does race affect decisions?
3rd Dec, 2003 - 2:25am / Post ID: #

Four Races On An Island

First of all I want to state that this topic should only be replied to if you are objective of thought, open to varrying views and able to disagree without becoming rude. The reason for this warning is because of the sensative nature of the scenario.

A Study of Race

The Question: Does a person's race cause them to have embeded qualities that determine action?

Scenario: There are four couples of different races on an island. The island is as big as Austrailia, and suffers from each kind of environment including winter, desert, etc. All that these couples know is this island. They each have divided the island in four equal parts. Now here is the questions for you to ponder...

1. If one of the races is African, will it be likely that this couple will look for a warmer region to settle?

2. If one of the races is European and the other is Oriental, will it be likely that they will intermingle faster than if the other couples are African and Indian?

3. If the four races are European, Indian, African and Oriental who is most likely to start a war first?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2003 - 3:36am / Post ID: #

Four Races On An Island
A Friend

Island On Races Four

I'd say the European and the African given their history. I assume they are white right? I think the Europeans would probably try and conquer the whole Island. Its nothing Britain and France haven't tried before int he past. They will most likely think that they are better than the rest because they are white. This is all just assumptions...who knows what might really what would happen.

3rd Dec, 2003 - 5:49pm / Post ID: #

Four Races On An Island Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Leirgrios, your answers seem to be based upon ancient history. Do you feel the same if these people are put there in the year 2003?

Now, here is what I think. If this is 2003 and these people have only known this island then I don't think I can predict anything. Here is why:

I think as far as warmth, people gravitate not based upon race but maybe experience. I far prefer warmth and warm climates, but I am caucasion. I was raised in a colder climate, but have lived in warm ones and prefer warmth to cold personally. My idea of the ideal temperature is 85 degrees Farhenheit (sp?). 80 is o.k. but below 80 isn't warm enough. I don't know what the tranlates into for Celcius or Centigrade.

Now, if all they know is this island then the next question is, do they all live at the same technical and civilized level? If not, then those most living the most closely to the same technical and religious level are most likely to integrate first. Also, it is possible that the "superior" in technology would move to take over the "inferior." I don't think the race matters in a situation where we don't already have preconcieved notions. However, I do think level of sophistication does.

Post Date: 4th Dec, 2003 - 12:30am / Post ID: #

Four Races On An Island
A Friend

Island On Races Four

Yes, my prediction is based upon the Ancient World. Still I think the caucasians on the Island were think of themselves as better because they are not a different color. Who knows? Just a guess smile.gif It also just depends on how the poeple placed on the Island think.

4th Dec, 2003 - 12:37am / Post ID: #

Island On Races Four

To simply things we will say that each of these couples start as a sort of 'Adam and Eve', no technology. They each have the chance to 'form' history through their actions.

Post Date: 4th Dec, 2003 - 12:45am / Post ID: #

Four Races On An Island
A Friend

Four Races On An Island

Hmm, this is a very dfficult topic. I would say that the blacks would find a colder climate because their skin would absorb more heat than any of the others. The Europeans would probably fight over the medium temerature land with the indians and the asians will take whatever is left. I don't really have many reasons for that guess.....just thought smile.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Dec, 2003 - 1:06am / Post ID: #

Four Races On Island

This topic is not so basic as that, the question is...

Does a person's race cause them to have embeded qualities that determine action?

Thus in your deliberation you should give expressive thought to your reasoning rather than just making random guesses which anyone can do.

5th Dec, 2003 - 12:51am / Post ID: #

Four Races On Island Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

To simply things we will say that each of these couples start as a sort of 'Adam and Eve', no technology.

You can refer to my earlier post regarding what I think about climate. But, I do not think race has anything to do with who is more violent or who prefers warmth or any of that from a genetic standpoint. I think these are learned behaviors.

So, I think, they will all intermingle equally. There is no reason for them not to. I don't think it is that simple how things came about on our earth. If they all start out at the same point and have no history of fighting each other I think wars will begin not as a result of race, but as a result of some disagreement that arises.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Four Races On An Island

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,