Argentinian Dinners

Argentinian Dinners - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 29th May, 2004 - 11:12am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2003 - 5:34am / Post ID: #

Argentinian Dinners
A Friend

Argentinian Dinners

I had the pleasure of eating at my dads friends house in London and his wife was Argentinian. She made the BEST FOOD! I envy anyone who lives in Argentina....the food is so good! She made some rice stuff with vegetables, chicken and bunch of other stuff along with this Chicken in a mustard gravy! It was heavenly food! What are your favourite Argentinian dishes?

Sponsored Links:
11th Dec, 2003 - 6:21pm / Post ID: #

Dinners Argentinian

*hehehe* I love Argentinian food also wink.gif yep, we have great dishes and because of the big European influence (Italian and Spaniard, two of the most big immigrations to Argentina) we have a really great variety of dishes.

My favourite Argentinian dish is 'Asado' (Argentinian BBQ). In most American BBQ's the fire that cooks the meat is way too big (big flames too close to the meat) the Argentinian method is smoking it slowly, therefore the meat never burns and it's juicy in the inside.

'Empanadas' ('meat pies') are the greatest too, we fill them with cheese, veggies, minced meat, chicken or with anything you may think of. Then you fry it or you bake it.

We have tons of great Argentinian dishes, one of my favourites also is 'Canelones' (Cannelonni) a shell kind of pasta that is orginally from Italy. I don't buy the shells, I make my own from scractch. You fill the canneloni with a creamy spinach and vegetables or meat if you prefer. Then you add pasta sauce on top or white sauce and lots of cheese and you bake it. Hmmmm delicious!!! biggrin.gif

Post Date: 4th Mar, 2004 - 7:25am / Post ID: #

Argentinian Dinners
A Friend

Argentinian Dinners Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

is argentine food very spicy also please tell me how argentine breakfast,snack,lunch and dinner like

bye
david

13th Mar, 2004 - 6:48pm / Post ID: #

Dinners Argentinian

is argentine food very spicy also please tell me how argentine breakfast,snack,lunch and dinner like

Argentina food is not very spicy (not if you compare it with Mexican or Trinidadian food) wink.gif. Our breakfasts are coffee and milk with toasts, 'mate' or 'facturas' (confectionary stuff). Our lunches are very wide, chicken, or beef with potatoes, salad, pasta etc or just a sandwich. Same for dinner.

Post Date: 28th May, 2004 - 8:24pm / Post ID: #

Argentinian Dinners
A Friend

Dinners Argentinian

I have an Argentine cookbook I bought 20 years ago and still use it today. Milanesa, Milanesa a la Napolitana, canelones, empanadas, dulce de leche, several good reciepe's for beef and roast, asado etc. Argentine food is good.

29th May, 2004 - 11:12am / Post ID: #

Argentinian Dinners

Oh gosh Gaucho! you bring me back so much memories. I remember the milanesas! laugh.gif Although I don't eat them now that I'm a vegetarian but yes Argentinian food taste soooo good. wink.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Argentinian Dinners

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,