ICon Introduction - Page 3 of 14

QUOTE (ICon)FairMaiden, I honestly cannot - Page 3 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 3rd Sep, 2013 - 8:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (14) »
Post Date: 27th Aug, 2013 - 6:13pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,022
Flag Posts: 51,679
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,582.80 FP
Charm: 394

ICon Introduction - Page 3

international QUOTE (ICon)
To that end I would like to donate for premium membership, and help JB out a little with his issues. But in return...

Your wanting to Donate is conditional, and as Support said you will need to consider that before Donating here, so allow me to clarify or elaborate more:

...sometimes I don't even press the back button on a page that failed to load, go through the board to check my post and see two of them.

This is related to your device sending the information (POST) a second time when it registers a 'failed' connection. I used to have code that checked a User's last post and then stops them if they are trying to double Post. That would take care of that problem. I had previously removed the code because Users would post twice and get the stop message and think they could not Post anymore at all. I will look at that in the future if it becomes a consistent issue, but right now it seems mostly unique to your mobile connection. Issues of this nature should be taken up here: Wap / Mobile Viewing. Is it that you are always mobile that you choose to add input via your tablet on a bad connection?

international QUOTE
But in return, would I be able to delete posts, edit others and post images only in my own topics started?

If you are already having problems with simply Posting what makes you think giving you that 'power' will make it better? It may actually make it worst because now you might delete posts you did not mean to, edit something twice and miss data, etc. Additionally, guess who would now have to fix that. I had previously recommended to you in your Review Thread to utilize a laptop / desktop with Full Skin on a stable connection as a GM for this very reason.

international QUOTE
I don't think I will acheive GMaster status the conventional way...

As Support said, Donating towards Premium Membership gives you GMaster abilities and more, and as she also says it is not predicated on deciding what power you will like over your Threads - you can leave that to the Mods and myself.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Aug, 2013 - 3:21am / Post ID: #

Introduction ICon

User ICon, thank you for your Donation, your Membership has been upgraded to Premium and the relevant FP has been deposited into your account as a way of us expressing our gratitude that you are willing to Donate towards the progress of the Community. You now have access to the Hidden Boards and can start a Private Blog or get your personal Avatar if you wish. Now a whole new world awaits you within the Community. For further help you may ask here or contact the Architect directly.

Post Date: 30th Aug, 2013 - 4:05am / Post ID: #

ICon Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Congratulations on your upgrade ICon. Thank you for supporting the work of the site. If you have a picture of yourself or some unique avatar you will like to use then you can send it to JB and he will create it for you. If you have questions about your new membership status you can ask here or Email JB directly. Enjoy everything.

Post Date: 30th Aug, 2013 - 4:42pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Author
[?] CPosts: 1,577
Flag Posts: 3,817
Avg: 0.8 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 20.8%
[+] Gain: 7,999.88 FP
Charm: 22

Page 3 Introduction ICon

Hey Icon, now that you're upgraded you can come join us in World of Medieval and FE, we need to recruit some extra hands.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 18th Mar, 2011 - 9:45pm
Signature: Love life and living
Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2013 - 2:09am / Post ID: #

Member Author
[?] CPosts: 168
Flag Posts: 4,101
Avg: 0.8 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 22.0%
[+] Gain: 8,743.38 FP
Charm: 34

Introduction ICon

Jean, thanks for replying. I'm not always mobile, but most of my thoughts for the game happen in transit (Public transport, otherwise it would be dangerous) and I type them up on my tablet and send. For long posts I email myself and use my desktop. I guess you're right about more power making matters worse.

Persephone, Support, thanks, it's the least I can do to help the site.

FairMaiden, I honestly cannot create the time to reliably post once a day. Sorry, but I have to refuse. I might change my mind over the summer (December - February) holidays.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 13th Jan, 2011 - 10:44am
Signature:
Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2013 - 2:37am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,022
Flag Posts: 51,679
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,582.80 FP
Charm: 394

ICon Introduction

ICon, thanks for your understanding, co-operation, participation and donation - it is all much appreciated.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2013 - 7:07pm / Post ID: #

Member Senior
[?] CPosts: 80
Flag Posts: 887
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.8%
[+] Gain: 3,146.94 FP
Charm: 9

ICon Introduction - Page 3

Hi Icon, I've been curious about you. I see how intelligent you are in game and became curious about you as a person. I know you like gaming and Role-playing Game 's, but what else do you like to do in your spare time?
What do you plan on doing after you obtain your Engineering and Science Bachelor degrees, anything in particular? What is your favorite food? What are your favorite topics of discussion? I'll leave my questions at that for the moment. But fare warning I could ask millions of questions.

Thank you.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 15th Jun, 2013 - 8:22pm
Signature:
Post Date: 3rd Sep, 2013 - 8:37pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,938
Flag Posts: 7,000
Avg: 1.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 32.7%
[+] Gain: 5,075.94 FP
Charm: 26

ICon Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 3

FairMaiden, I honestly cannot create the time to reliably post once a day

Dude, not all of them you have to post one a day. Some of them its more or less like role-play when you want to like Gwynedd. You have loads of FP for now so you could probably come out on top there.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 18th Jan, 2009 - 9:07pm
Signature:
+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (14) »

> TOPIC: ICon Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,