Member Ranks - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 11th Feb, 2006 - 1:51am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

What rank are you?
6th Dec, 2003 - 2:22am / Post ID: #

Member Ranks

Member Ranks

To see Member Ranks My Rank

Q. What does it mean to have a rank?
A. As members post messages they go up in position. For instance, a member with 30 posts becomes a 'Junior Member'.

Q. What about a list to see what I need to get to the next level?
A. Just go to the Rank page via the Rave Board or click here

Q. I notice some members have ranks like 'mature' and Role-playing Game' how did these members get these?
A. Some are earned, some are given...
Mature - those who are not normally childish in their posts are given access to the mature board.
Role-playing Game - those who have 30 posts and over and want to play Role-playing Game
Moderator - they enforce the rules and help members, this is only given by Admin.

Sponsored Links:
11th Feb, 2006 - 1:51am / Post ID: #

Ranks Member

Mature Access

Mature Access is no longer offered to regular Members, only to those who Upgrade and are of course Mature enough to handle the subject matter therein. Those who already have Mature status that are not Upgraded will not be affected and will keep their current Mature Status if they have it. To Upgrade, please view the Compare Page and then proceed to make the Donation.

> TOPIC: Member Ranks

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,