Michael Rosenbaum? - Page 2 of 3

Did you know that Michael Rosenbaum was only - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 28th Mar, 2006 - 7:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Is he such a great actor or just has a great role in Smallville?
19th Feb, 2004 - 2:59am / Post ID: #

Michael Rosenbaum? - Page 2

i think that LDS is hooked on him in this fashion,she was quick to point out the roll of lex luther,this roll he plays is related to the dark side, now my question would be, does LDS relate to the man playing the roll, that SHE should be playing but accepts the fact that he is 20 times the actor she is, therefore in her mind she is watching him but seeing herself and when she relates this good acting she talks about him ,but the real deal is she is giveing herself a compliment for a good job done ,yes she has all the other info on lex but the roll of luther is the one she relates to THE DARK SIDE

Wow Max, you got me!!!! I was surprised by your anaylisis and yes I would LOVE to play the role of Lex Luthor in the female version! wink.gif
So far, I'm going to leave my saturdays free to see if I can start taking some acting lessons.
I cannot wait to see Mr. Rosenbaum again!!!!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Feb, 2004 - 2:56am / Post ID: #

Michael Rosenbaum?
A Friend

Rosenbaum Michael

JB i was not trying to do any thing in the way of hitting it on the head those were my thoughts based on the times i chated with LDS its just the way she came across to me and if i be correct so be it but if you come right down to it we all have a dark side some keep it well hidden ,some how LDS let it slip and i picked it up tongue.gif

Post Date: 27th Feb, 2004 - 3:06am / Post ID: #

Michael Rosenbaum?
A Friend

Michael Rosenbaum? Sports & Fashion Music Movies

LDS im way up here in CANADA ive only chated with you through the puter but in that time i also picked up the fact that you DO NOT need acting leasons you my dear are one of a kind very gentle for the most part ,kind for the most part,people with your type of outlook on life dont need to be actors they need to be themselfs if they try to be something they are not (the words phony,cheap,demeaning) that LDS would not be you,stay the way you are ,but try and hide the darkside it does not become you at all tongue.gif

27th Feb, 2004 - 5:35pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Rosenbaum Michael

Thanks Max, I'm always me and I will always be me wink.gif.

People, Smallville is starting back in Trinidad next Monday and I cannot wait to see Mr. Rosenbaum again! oh gosh, I would love to make a movie with him!.

15th May, 2004 - 12:15am / Post ID: #

Rosenbaum Michael

Michael Rosenbaum in a recent interview said he doesn't plan to continue working on television series, he wants to do movies, I agree with his choice, he wants to become a serious actor although the television series and the voice-overs pay the bills as he always says wink.gif

Post Date: 3rd Nov, 2004 - 7:14pm / Post ID: #

Michael Rosenbaum?
A Friend

Michael Rosenbaum?

Michael Rosenbaum is a very good actor. I'm very impress by him. In smallville he is doing a very good job compare to the other actor.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Jan, 2004 - 12:18am / Post ID: #

Michael Rosenbaum - Page 2

He is in Disneyworld spending the New Year, he usually goes there to celebrate, he is a child inside! wink.gif.

https://tvguide.com/news/caught/041229.asp

28th Mar, 2006 - 7:47pm / Post ID: #

Michael Rosenbaum Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 2

Did you know that Michael Rosenbaum was only 5' 2 when he graduated from high school? He grew 10 inches while in college. He had a very interesting/funny childhood as he recalls and he is putting all those childhood memories in a script that Fox is putting under development with the title "Welcome to Paradise". I did not know he is also colorblind:

I'm an unnatural human being with an unnatural childhood. We were Jews from New York who moved to Indiana. Along with being short and colorblind, Rosenbaum had no social life.

"My parents were really strict," he says. "I never went to a high-school dance. I never went to prom. I babysat my brother on Friday and Saturday nights, didn't go out. My parents were out gallivanting, and I'd be sitting there.

"I'd be watching 'Saturday Night Live,' and they'd come home, and I'd do the show for them. I'd do every character, Church Lady, everything. So not only would they party every night, they'd come home and have a show for themselves. And they wouldn't even pay me."

https://tv.zap2it.com/tveditorial/tve_main/...0536|1|,00.html

Reconcile Edited: LDS_forever on 28th Mar, 2006 - 7:48pm

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Michael Rosenbaum?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,