What Is You're Favorite Chirstmas Song?

What You' Re Favorite Chirstmas Song - Christmas - Posted: 15th Jan, 2004 - 2:01am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Post Date: 7th Dec, 2003 - 7:34am / Post ID: #

A Friend

It's Christmas again! Have you started you're Christmas shopping? I don't have that much done, but I'm half way there! It's time for love and Christmas trees, multicolor lights, icicles, snowmen, and Santa Claus. But I would like to know, what song do you enjoy listening to??? I'll start off by saying I love to listen to Walkin' in a Winter Wonderland,Sleigh Bells,Frosty the Snowman and On the 1st Day of Christmas. I love listening to those. Now it's your turn!

Sponsored Links:
7th Dec, 2003 - 10:46am / Post ID: #

Song Chirstmas Favorite Youre What

Of all my favorite has to be 'Ave Maria', but it has to be sung by someone that can truly handle the breath and length of some of the chords.

Post Date: 7th Dec, 2003 - 7:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

What Is You're Favorite Chirstmas Song? Christmas

I actually have alot of favorite Christmas songs. But to just name a few it would be:

Christmas Shoes
White Christmas
Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
Silent Night

There's this one Christmas song that they play, I don't know who does the music to it or the name of it, but it's got bells chiming in it and stuff. I like that one too.

Post Date: 8th Dec, 2003 - 1:39am / Post ID: #

A Friend

My favourite Christmas song would be What Child is This? My mom plays that song on her Cello every christmas. Having my mom play it on christmas eve has become a tradition in my house now.

Post Date: 8th Dec, 2003 - 3:31am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Ahh Thomas, thats mine too. I love when mom plays the cello at christmas. When I move i'm gonna miss it so much sad.gif Its the most beautiful song ever...it the same song as Greensleeves just different words if you guys didn't know.

Post Date: 31st Dec, 2004 - 11:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I like silent night. Mostly becuase we sing it as a family tradition at my house every cmas. its a very beautiful song

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th Jan, 2004 - 5:02am / Post ID: #

A Friend

What You're Favorite Chirstmas Song

grandma got ran over by a reindeer. i think it's hillarious and when i saw the cartoon they made up that went along with the song i thought it was too funny and i mad enjoyed it.

Post Date: 15th Jan, 2004 - 2:01am / Post ID: #

A Friend

What You're Favorite Chirstmas Song Christmas

My favorite song would have to be "Do You Hear What I Hear?" Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer is also good to. laugh.gif I love that song.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: What Is You're Favorite Chirstmas Song?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,