Your Future & The Internet ?

Your Future Internet - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 7th Jan, 2004 - 3:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 7th Dec, 2003 - 7:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I know most of you have personal sites and had joined other sites/forums. Are you going to ever leave? or did you ever think of leaving the internet ? I kinda want to bum off the net when i'm 22 ...because there's more to life.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Dec, 2003 - 1:29am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Internet and Future Your

I don't plan on leaving the net. Sure, i will use it alot less because I will be busy with college and a mission. The internet will always be my friend though, it would be hard to get by in the world without it.

8th Dec, 2003 - 1:53am / Post ID: #

Your Future & The Internet ? Health & Special Psychology

Are you going to ever leave? or did you ever think of leaving the internet ? I kinda want to bum off the net when i'm 22 ...because there's more to life.

laugh.gif...you make the internet sound like a 'real' person wink.gif j/k I know what you mean, of course there is more life than the net! I think a wise person should use it thinking that it can be a useful resource of communication and information. No, I don't think I would ever it 'leave it', because for now I live out of it and second because I love to communicate with people around the world and the internet provides me that. smile.gif

Post Date: 8th Dec, 2003 - 3:15am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Internet and Future Your

I could never leave the internet! I love it soo much! It let sme meet so many new people and stuff. Its good for research and other things you have to do in college. Its simply Irresistable.

Reconcile Edited: Nat5723 on 8th Dec, 2003 - 3:17am

Post Date: 8th Dec, 2003 - 5:15am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Internet and Future Your

Yeah, communication is a wonderful thing! Just think, without the internet none of this would be possible. I wouldn't be sitting here typing right now. You wouldn't be reading this. We would of never talked to eachother or met ever. Its also a very valuable resource for school work and for games when ya get bored. I couldn't imagine what life would be like without it...or computers.

9th Dec, 2003 - 9:46pm / Post ID: #

Well, I can imagine life without the internet and without computers because I have lived it. laugh.gif

Now, why would you want to "bum off the net when i'm 22..." It shouldn't have to be all or nothing. I cannot leave the internet and continue in my career. I use it everyday to download software updates, drivers, etc., and to research computer problems and solutions. Very few good jobs these days can be done successfully without the use of the internet to some degree.

I love the internet. I love that I have been able to make "friends" on this forum with people to whom I would never have any connection if it weren't for the internet. It is a wonderful thing. Like all wonderful things, though, it can be abused. We just need to be intelligent about how we use it. But, leave it? Never!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Dec, 2003 - 9:31am / Post ID: #

Your Future & Internet

I love the Internet/World-Wide Web!! What a great thing! I agree with others' remarks here about communication, learning resource, business tool, making new friends around the world. I don't see any reason to "leave it" at any point in the future. I have a life, and it does not revolve around the 'Net. But it is a part of "regular life" for me now, as I do spend a couple of hours every day communicating with family and friends via email and forums and chat.

I do think that there are some who are literally addicted to chat rooms, RPG and other games, in addition to gambling and other not-so-wholesome activities, and that those people may need help. I read years ago where a woman sat online all day every day and neglected her children and household so badly that her kids were taken away and she was put in jail. Now that's addicted, and not healthy at all.

Just need to put it in it's proper perspective.

In my opinion, of course.
Roz

Post Date: 7th Jan, 2004 - 3:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Your Future & Internet Psychology Special & Health

I would like to think that some of my time would taper off a bit, but I would not completely just drop it. I have met so many great people on the net, either in chats or on forum/message boards. I just love to hear about other places around the world and the different cultures and beliefs they all have.

I do use the net alot for researching ideas and what not I have or just to help the kids with a project for school.

But if I had to give it up, I would. I wouldn't go thru severe withdrawals like I did when were without the net for almost a month the last time. wink.gif

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Your Future & The Internet ?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,