Who's Your Role Model Or Hero? - Page 2 of 2

QUOTE My role model and hero is my father. - Page 2 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 2nd Mar, 2006 - 11:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 4th Jan, 2006 - 12:34pm / Post ID: #

Who's Your Role Model Or Hero?
A Friend

Who's Your Role Model Or Hero? - Page 2

My role model and hero is my father. He was at every game I ever played. He was always supportive and firm with me. He is the reason I turned out like I did, for better or worse. My father also is strong in his faith. He is willing to stand up for what he believes, and is not afraid to say he doesn't know the answer to a question. My father is not afraid to have fire in his heart and a tear in his eye. My father is a mans man, and a family man to the core. I don't think many children have been as blessed as I was to have a father like him. I just hope that I am doing the same by my children, and when I get older, they will say the same about me.

Sponsored Links:
2nd Mar, 2006 - 11:27pm / Post ID: #

Hero Model Role Whos

My role model and hero is my father.

I would have to agree with you on that mine is my foster father. I did not grow up with a real father but he was the closest to it so I choose him. He taught me all I needed to know in life including all the hard lessons of life. But I still love him.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Who's Your Role Model Or Hero?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,