Bullying Gone To Far? - Page 2 of 3

Poor little girl. Immature children sometimes - Page 2 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 13th May, 2015 - 5:01am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
14th Feb, 2005 - 5:46pm / Post ID: #

Bullying Gone To Far? - Page 2

Tena: I was a bully at times in grade school to one girl in particular. Never physical, but definately I was cruel (I know, some of you can hardly believe it wink.gif ).

*Smile on face*

I was very quite in school. People always left me alone, but there were always the one or two that used to pick on me until they saw that I was not kind to take nonsense. I remember one guy that always kept his pants loose on his waste taunting me in front of some girls because he thought he was cool. One day while trying to touch me (my definite limit) I pulled out a steel blade ruler that I used for architecture and he got so scared that he ran out of the classroom with his pants down. Of course he never bothered me again.

Sponsored Links:
7th Dec, 2005 - 8:54am / Post ID: #

Far To Bullying

I was picked on in school but only once got violent. It was on the school bus and some guy was hitting my sister, she had her hands up to defend herself but he wouldn't stop, so I hit him. I pulled him over the back of the seat into my area and proceeded to choke him until he was unconcious. I was suspended from school and I was never allowed to ride the bus again. Perhaps I overreacted, but nobody picked on either me or my sister any more. They just avoided us like the plague.

Post Date: 21st Feb, 2006 - 2:26pm / Post ID: #

Bullying Gone To Far?
A Friend

Bullying Gone To Far? Health & Special Psychology

Bulling in England is getting worse rather than better just a couple of weeks ago a teenage boy threw himself in front of a train. This just has to stop but whats the answer? If you tell not to do they will make snarly remarks behind your back and carry on anyway. Bullys only bully to look big in front of their friends so how do we get them to stop? They know its wrong but they still do it regardless.

Post Date: 21st Feb, 2006 - 5:55pm / Post ID: #

Bullying Gone To Far?
A Friend

Page 2 Far To Bullying

Bullying is going to happen regardless of what actions are taken. As much as I know we would all like to put an end to it, realistically, it will never happen. Part of the problem is that, while in school, a lot of teachers turn their heads to the little events of harassment, and only pay attention to the huge situations, like a fight. I don't think I've ever seen a teacher severely get onto a student for name calling or teasing. Usually they'll give that kid a severe look or a "stop it" but that's it. That is not enough to keep these kids from doing everything within their power to hurt each other. If teachers and school officials don't take more action while the students are in school, then they really don't learn anything. At my work, anytime we catch a girl teasing or name calling, we sit them down and have a talk with them. We ask them what they did wrong, why it's wrong, why it's a bad thing, etc. We try to put it into perspective for them, and put them in the other person's shoes. While it may not completely deter what was going on, it's better than just turning our heads, and I have actually seen it effect quite a few girls. They are more thoughtful about what they say now.

Then there's the problem of after school hours. Teachers and administration can only be responsible for what happens within the school walls. After school is when it gets tricky. Students can follow other students home, tormenting them on the way. On the bus, it's not hard to hide harassment from the bus driver, especially since the driver usually isn't paying too much attention to what is going on behind him/her.

Bullying will never end. I think one of the more effective ways to deal with this is to teach kids how to deal with bullying when it comes their way. Equip them with what they need to do, what actions they can take, and even building up their self esteem. They need to be taught that it is okay to go tell an adult if somebody is bullying them, and it doesn't make them a wimp or a baby. They need to be taught that they are who they are, and that makes them special. If somebody else has a problem with it, then that's their problem, and that they are most likely trying to make up for their own insecurities. If parents and adult figures would equip children in how to deal with it when it comes their way, and support them, then I don't think the consequences of bullying would be as bad as they are. Not saying that it would take away all of these violent tendencies, but I think it would help a lot of kids to find a better way of dealing with then allowing it to pent up inside of them and snapping one day.

Post Date: 14th May, 2009 - 4:15pm / Post ID: #

Far To Bullying

Name: Faye

Comments: It sadden my heart that a child goes to school to learn only to be threaten, or to feel afraid, or to be bully by some of his or her fellow classmates. I personally think that bullies are people who have low self-esteem or problems, not the people they pick on. Bullies need someone to take the pressure of them. Even if they are rich or they don't have anything else to pass their time away, they don't have the right to make another person feels threaten or afraid. We are not animals we suppose to have compassion for one another. The reason animals are called animals, is because they don't have the emotion to feel compassion for other human beings. I do agree it starts in the home. If parents demands respect and shows respect in the home their child will also show this same kind of respect outside the home. Every child has the right to have a life without fear of a bully who don't have anything better to do but make their life miserable. I also believe the way we can help stop bullying is to teach kids from day one to respect all people feeling.

Post Date: 30th Oct, 2010 - 12:22pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Bullying Gone To Far?

Bullied and beaten teen is grateful he's alive

Hillside Middle School student assaulted at Highland football game

The entire encounter couldn't have lasted more than 10 seconds, his father, Taylor Robbins, said. But his injuries required extensive surgery, including eight metal plates fastened to his skull. Ref. Source 5

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th May, 2015 - 4:22pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Bullying To Far - Page 2

Dad: Bullying caused 12-year-old to commit suicide

Hundreds of students marched out of Evergreen Middle School in this town north of Seattle Monday as they paid their respects to a fellow student who family members say took her own life. Ref. Source 9

13th May, 2015 - 5:01am / Post ID: #

Bullying To Far Psychology Special & Health - Page 2

Poor little girl. Immature children sometimes just don't see how the future may end up because of the way they treat one of their peers. I hope her life was not in vain and the bullying can stop now.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Bullying Gone To Far?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,