Relaxing Video Games

Relaxing Video Games - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 28th Feb, 2024 - 10:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 10th Jun, 2018 - 4:41pm / Post ID: #

Relaxing Video Games

Which video game tends to make you the most relaxed?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Jun, 2018 - 1:14am / Post ID: #

Relaxing Video Games
A Friend

Games Video Relaxing

I would have to say that my most relaxing game had to be the animal crossing series of games since they're a very calm life simulation. I hate the fact that I can't even play them without sighted help since I haven't got any usable vision to play them though. I think I'd have to say that the farming simulator series has to be another one too because you're actually building and running a farm and from what I've seen from gameplay videos on youtube, it too seems very relaxing. Again though I haven't got the vision with which to play it so that really makes me feel disappointed.

16th Sep, 2023 - 2:25am / Post ID: #

Relaxing Video Games Gaming Video & Issues Computer

For me its legend of mana just listening the song and looking at its scenery or managing my pet and just random exploring.

Post Date: 28th Feb, 2024 - 10:13pm / Post ID: #

Relaxing Video Games
A Friend

Games Video Relaxing

When Animal Crossing: New Horizons came out during the pandemic, that was my go-to. Now I don't usually have a "Casual game" go-to. Maybe Furnish Master would be the closest. It's just a game where you get to design your own room and decorate it. Pretty fun stuff.

> TOPIC: Relaxing Video Games

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,