CNN News - Page 2 of 3

A federal judge just ordered the White House - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 16th Nov, 2018 - 4:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
CNN News
Post Date: 24th Jan, 2017 - 7:34pm / Post ID: #

CNN News
A Friend

CNN News - Page 2

I don't care for CNN. They are very obviously biased. I prefer the BBC or the Guardian. It's sad when about the only objective news you can get in this country is from foreign countries. Journalists have forgotten that their job is to report the news, not slant it to fit their agenda.

Sponsored Links:
26th Jan, 2017 - 12:52pm / Post ID: #

News CNN

Notice how most of their anchors are good looking blonde women? Even their main guests and spokespersons are good looking blonde women! They interject too much of their own feelings on things rather than just present the news but they are definitely helping the Democrats.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 17 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.7%

Post Date: 26th Jan, 2017 - 1:11pm / Post ID: #

CNN News
A Friend

CNN News History & Civil Business Politics

Yes, the BBC is a good news organization. They actually just report the news without a spin and let the reader/listener decide. I remember the old days when the network news used to do that. Now you can hear every network put a certain twist on things, many twist it to sound better for the left and some for the right.

26th Jan, 2017 - 1:23pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 News CNN

I don't think CNN is any more flawed than other news sources. I watch it sometimes and read articles on their website, but they are not my sole source of news. Here is an interesting ranking of News sources by their political leanings (And those of its readership). Source 2v.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 21 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2.1%

Post Date: 15th Feb, 2017 - 11:05am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

News CNN

'Keep out, CNN': Venezuelan President blasts network for 'sticking nose in':

"CNN, do not get into the affairs of Venezuelans. I want CNN well away from here. Outside of Venezuela. Do not put your nose in Venezuela," Maduro said, as cited by El Nacional. Ref. Source 7j.

Post Date: 13th Nov, 2018 - 3:29pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

CNN News

CNN sues President Trump and top White House aides for barring Jim Acosta

CNN is filing a lawsuit against President Trump and several of his aides, seeking the immediate restoration of chief White House correspondent Jim Acosta's access to the White House.

The lawsuit is a response to the White House's suspension of Acosta's press pass, known as a Secret Service "Hard pass," last week. The suit alleges that Acosta and CNN's First and Fifth Amendment rights are being violated by the ban.

The suit is being filed in U.S. District Court in Washington on Tuesday morning, a CNN spokeswoman confirmed. Source 2b.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Nov, 2018 - 5:40pm / Post ID: #

CNN News
A Friend

CNN News - Page 2

At the end of the day a journalists job is to ask the hard questions to try to get the information they need. Everyone knows they can be annoying, it is still no excuse to lie and try to turn them into public enemies. This sets an extremely bad precedent because now whenever the government thinks the media is being inappropriate (Or talking about subjects they don't like) they can just impose some sort of consequence on the journalist which shouldn't be allowed.

I saw the video of Acosta supposedly putting hands on that female, I disagree entirely with Trumps response. First of all, no job should be encouraging you to get up and physically snatch things out of someones hand without their permission. For people trying to use the logic that she was just trying to do her job, I call BS on that. The moment she got in his personal space and tried to get physical and snatch the mic out of his hands, he had every right to defend himself and if people want to say it was her job to do that, then Acosta needs to sue her employer asap because there is NO legal job that does that.

After I got out of the military one of my first jobs was to be a security guard, I was a security guard for multiple sites and multiple types of companies, and at ALL sites I was always told that even if I saw something being stolen in front of me, the most I could do is yell and demand the item back. I was always told that under no circumstance should I be laying my hands on individuals just to get product back. That isn't my job, that's the job of the police if anything. And it isn't that girls job to snatch mics from people, she should have stood there and asked for the mic, if Acosta didn't want to give the mic then too bad. The moment she got physical he could get physical too. His punishment is ridiculous.

Reconcile Edited: Pureyang on 14th Nov, 2018 - 5:42pm

16th Nov, 2018 - 4:46pm / Post ID: #

CNN News Politics Business Civil & History - Page 2

A federal judge just ordered the White House to give back the press pass to Jim Acosta because his 5th amendment rights were violated. I hate that our White House has come to this. Shouting matches and court hearings over the simplest of things.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 11 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.1%

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: CNN News

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,