Criminal Minds

Criminal Minds - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 17th Feb, 2011 - 9:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Criminal Minds TV Series
TV Series
Post Date: 21st Jan, 2011 - 2:34am / Post ID: #

Criminal Minds

Criminal Minds - Season 6 Episode 12 - As the BAU travels to Miami to investigate a series of bizarre, ritualistic murders, Reid suffers a series of blinding headaches and hallucinations that leave him concerned for his health.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Jan, 2011 - 12:44am / Post ID: #

Minds Criminal

Criminal Minds - Season 6 Episode 13 - The BAU hits the road to track down a pair of young lovers on an interstate murder spree. Also, Prentiss hears frightening news from her former boss at Interpol.

2nd Feb, 2011 - 6:20pm / Post ID: #

Criminal Minds Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I didn't get into this when it was first on, and I liked Mandy "You Killed My Father Prepare To Die" Patinkin much more than Joe Montagne, but I'm surprised at how interesting the show can be, but I like psychology and stuff, it's sort of a more cerebral CSI.

Thomas Gibson's lead on the show, Hutch, is compelling, even though he is, at the same time, fairly wooden; he is SO serious and emotionless, he goes all the way around from being a two-dimensional character and is so unrealistic in his stoicism he becomes three dimensional because of his apparent emotional disconnectedness, indicating some sort of psychological problem of his own. The Boy Genius, Matthew Gray Gubler is my co-favorite character along with Gibson's - the rest of the cast are passable but don't have anywhere near the depth of those two.

It can be grim at times but not as grim as I expect for a show about profiling serial killers and such, so while the unpleasant episodes are REALLY unpleasant, some that seem like they should go further, are kind of disappointing, but overall, I like it as a bit of a standout.

8th Feb, 2011 - 12:08am / Post ID: #

Minds Criminal

There is like a running debate about which one is better; Criminal Minds, CSI (all versions) and Law & Order. I have always put Criminal Minds as my best choice cause it just is so real the way everything is put out to figure out who did it you know what I mean.

Post Date: 9th Feb, 2011 - 2:41am / Post ID: #

Criminal Minds
A Friend

Minds Criminal

My favorite show ever! Really nice theme always. Great intense moments that lead to great surprises.

Post Date: 10th Feb, 2011 - 4:11am / Post ID: #

Criminal Minds

Criminal Minds - Season 6 Episode 14 - The BAU travels to Los Angeles to investigate unusual murders throughout the city. Also, more of Prentiss" mysterious past comes to light.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Feb, 2011 - 4:54am / Post ID: #

Criminal Minds
A Friend

Criminal Minds

Ooh, I can't wait to find out what is behind Prentiss and her stalker. Hopefully she doesn't get killed or anything like that.

Post Date: 17th Feb, 2011 - 9:18pm / Post ID: #

Criminal Minds Movies Music Fashion & Sports

Criminal Minds - Season 6 Episode 15 - Mysterious disappearances in upstate New York are investigated.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Criminal Minds

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,