Best Games For Young Children?

Best Games Young Children - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 12th Dec, 2003 - 2:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
So that we keep them from growing up to like games like GTA
10th Dec, 2003 - 11:59pm / Post ID: #

My daughter who is six is asking for video games or a Gameboy for Christmas this year. Eeeek!! (a whole generation of kids with big thumbs....)

Anyway, can you recommend what type of game box is best for little kids, and are there actually any good games available for little ones? do you think a Gameboy would be better to start out with? I really don't know much about this sort of thing...

Roz

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Dec, 2003 - 12:39am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Children Young Games Best

By far the best system for little ones would be Gamecube. Its made by Nintendo which generally gears their games towards littler kids. The gamecube has lots of little kids games, all the mario, poke'mon, and other cute little fuzzy thing type games are on the gamecube.

11th Dec, 2003 - 1:38pm / Post ID: #

Best Games For Young Children? Gaming Video & Issues Computer

Thanks, Leir! I will check that out... is this one of the newest game-box thingies? Or could I get one used that would be maybe not so expensive?

(I knew I could get a gamer to answer that one laugh.gif)

Roz

Post Date: 11th Dec, 2003 - 4:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Hmm...I actually have a Playstation one and a Playstation 2 and have found a good number of decent games. My oldest daughter really enjoys the Spyro game series as well as some of the simpler action games.

11th Dec, 2003 - 4:55pm / Post ID: #

msslmsdhy said:

I actually have a Playstation one and a Playstation 2
Are those easy enough to get games for? Or do they phase out the games for older game-boxes?

Roz

Post Date: 12th Dec, 2003 - 1:11am / Post ID: #

A Friend

The playstation 2 is set up to play many of the playstation one games. It is also a DVD player as well. Yea, the games are rather easy to find, most stores do carry the games and some of the older but goodies ones can be found on Ebay as well.

I wish I could offer my advice about the X-Box, but I don't know much about those. But I've had my playstation one for many years and have found tons of really good games.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Dec, 2003 - 1:17pm / Post ID: #

Best Games Young Children

PSII sounds great -- plays DVDs (for me!) and games for the lil one, and maybe a game or two for me smile.gif Guess I'll be having a look around for that this week...

Thanks so much for the advice!

Roz

12th Dec, 2003 - 2:37pm / Post ID: #

Best Games Young Children Computer Issues & Video Gaming

Here is an idea... get a cheap second hand computer (which costs much less than the ones mentioned above) and you can download free educational programs and games, plus you will be preparing your child to use a computer in the future.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Best Games For Young Children?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,