Mormons & Dementia

Mormons Dementia - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 22nd Aug, 2015 - 8:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 21st Aug, 2015 - 8:14pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Mormons & Dementia

Where did Grandma go? Dealing with the reality of dementia

What happens when your grandma becomes someone you don't recognize? How I learned to cope with my grandma's devastating dementia diagnosis. Ref. Source 8q

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2015 - 8:38pm / Post ID: #

Mormons & Dementia
A Friend

Dementia and Mormons

I have a little Dementia like problem, from nerve damage from decades ago, in the military, but it only affects my ability to process and remember some things, and don't retain things like I should. But I have fought it and do still fight it with diet,, herbs and supplements, with the Word of Wisdom, guided by the Holy Ghost.

This may not be where you wanted this to go, but I feel sorry for LDS members who have health problems, because they don't understand the Spiritual side and the potential of the Word of Wisdom; and lack of use of the Holy Spirt to seek direction; instead they turn to man for help. Most degenerative diseases are totally preventable with diet.

> TOPIC: Mormons & Dementia

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,