Laconnaritch Introduction

Laconnaritch Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 27th Jan, 2011 - 2:17am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 27th Jan, 2011 - 2:06am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I was adopted as a young preteen. I was a very confused girl with many bad habits I had learned from foster care and my birth parents. My new family was a great blessing but had to learn the hard way about what I had came from. I was out of control. I got married when I was 18 and had a very abusive marriage. I later divorced because he was a child molester, didn't even see it coming. It was a couple years later I met a great guy , he was a boss in another department where I worked. Steve and I have been together on for 17 years, he's helped me to raise my troubled children. Steven took a transfer to another state to advance his career. I became active again in church, my husband got baptized. I have since gone to the Temple my husband needs some more time. My interest was in near death experiences. That's how I found your website.

Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: Please check over your spelling using the built-in Spell Checker before posting your message. See Constructive Posting Policy

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Jan, 2011 - 2:12am / Post ID: #

Introduction Laconnaritch

Welcome LDS Member

Thanks for posting your introduction message.

What have you joined? Basically, this INTERNATIONAL Forum allows you to freely interact positively with many people on varying topics such as LDS Church news, Doctrine, the Book of Mormon, etc. However, do keep in mind that LDS Related Discussion is kept only in the LDS Deep Doctrine Board.

Are all LDS Topics allowed? Sometimes people want to talk about things like Polygamy, Adam god theory, etc. Those kind of Topics are kept in what we call the 'LDS Mature Board'. We have certain requirements that must be met for that section: See Here

The next thing you should do now is update your profile. You can do this by clicking the link called, 'My Controls' in the top menu. You may wish to venture over to the LDS Deep Doctrine Board and add your input in any one of the thousands of Mormon Doctrine Topics there.

Here are some quick links for you to look over when you have time:
Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ | Donate to Upgrade | The Art of Discussion

Post Date: 27th Jan, 2011 - 2:17am / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.1%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Laconnaritch Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi welcome, it's great to have you here. Please feel free to check the site around and join our many discussions. If you have any questions, please do ask here. Thanks.
LDS

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option

> TOPIC: Laconnaritch Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,