Akira

Akira - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 11th May, 2006 - 12:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 13th Dec, 2003 - 4:45pm / Post ID: #

Akira
A Friend

Akira

Akira

What is your review for this Anime?

A secret military project endangers Neo-Tokyo when it turns a biker gang member into a rampaging psionic psychopath that only two kids and a group of psionics can stop.
Ref. https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0094625/

Great anime flick. Its a real bloody movie, but still really cool.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Dec, 2003 - 9:01pm / Post ID: #

Akira
A Friend

Akira

I saw it, loved it and moved on. laugh.gif, it was very confusing but I think I understood most of it. Its not my favourite Anime by far. I wouldn't really recommend any of you here to watch it. Its very very gory and I don't hink alot of ya would like that.

Post Date: 6th Feb, 2004 - 4:16am / Post ID: #

Akira
A Friend

Akira UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

I read the first Akira manga... not sure if I finished it or not, but it was interesting. I still want to read more, but I don't really know where I am and have probably forgotten all I've read. I liked it, though.

Post Date: 6th Feb, 2004 - 4:21am / Post ID: #

Akira
A Friend

Akira

Oh, I wasn't aware that there was a series also. Well the movie was good, I'll have to check out the manga for Akira.

Post Date: 28th Oct, 2004 - 1:10pm / Post ID: #

Akira
A Friend

Akira

I liked all the politics and seriousness that Akira tackled. It's a profound movie in many ways, including its themes and such. Heh, I have a tendency to tear apart and analyze everything I read and watch.. ^_^

4th Jul, 2005 - 11:11pm / Post ID: #

Akira

I have seen Akira, it is interesting but not one of the best Manga films. For anyone who enjoyed this, I would recommend watching Ghost in the Shell. It is very thought provoking, and far exceeds Akira. Another point I would like to make, anyone out there who thinks that Anime is unintelligent, Ghost in the Shell is a real eye opener.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th May, 2006 - 12:09pm / Post ID: #

Akira
A Friend

Akira

In my opinion, Akira is one of the best anime movies of all time. Ghost in the Shell is good, but it doesn't match Akira. Akira has become a cult classic that enthrals new generations of anime fans continually. Part of that is because its animation is timeless, not a fad of the day like Ghost in the Shell. Don't get me wrong, I love Ghost in the Shell, its a classic in its own right, but its not Akira.

> TOPIC: Akira

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,