Truly been a Friend?

Truly Friend - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 23rd Dec, 2003 - 8:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
13th Dec, 2002 - 11:40pm / Post ID: #

Truly been a Friend?

Take into consideration your life with the person through 'thick' and 'thin'. Do not just decide based on which person is the most fun to be with, but base it on who will be at your side when you need them - just like a true friend.

Sponsored Links:
15th Dec, 2002 - 12:58am / Post ID: #

Friend been Truly

My husband is my best friend. He's staying by my side when I am nice and when I am not that 'nice' lol...we went through so many things together and I knew from the first time I met him that he was the person who I was going to spend my eternity with....
He's my Love and My Best Friend....

Post Date: 19th Jan, 2003 - 8:22am / Post ID: #

Truly been a Friend?
A Friend

Truly been a Friend? Health & Special Psychology

I've had great friends in my life.  I still remember those friends I had when I was a child, when I was in high school...  However my mom has always been the best.

19th Jan, 2003 - 9:22am / Post ID: #

Friend been Truly

My husband is my best friend. He's staying by my side when I am nice and when I am not that 'nice' lol...we went through so many things together and I knew from the first time I met him that he was the person who I was going to spend my eternity with....
He's my Love and My Best Friend....

That sounds the same for me wink.gif (my wife)

I feel at times that I have no friends

Well, we have the same problem. At times we wonder, besides ourselves whom can we really relate with and count on? There really isn't anyone. We have a couple of people that we can call friends, but because they are not our age and experience level it is hard to build a 'buddy' relationship. One thing I know for sure, choose someone that will be your best friend for marriage - because that is where you will need it! Hope you feel better.

20th Jan, 2003 - 3:53pm / Post ID: #

Friend been Truly

I've had great friends in my life.  I still remember those friends I had when I was a child, when I was in high school...  However my mom has always been the best.

I feel at times that I have no friends

Good try Catterpillar_Girl  ;D These two posts are yours, not so?. wink.gif
May I ask you something and feel free to answer it or not smile.gif why you're editing your old posts to make it sound 'better'?. I am asking this because I noticed you edited most of your posts, specially the ones that doesn't sound too 'positive' (in the view of others, not mine. I think is great that you share how you really see things, after all I am latin too and we are known to share how we really feel, that's why I'm surprised about it) like this one and the ones about the USA.  Any reasons?.

Post Date: 2nd Aug, 2003 - 2:37am / Post ID: #

Truly been a Friend?
A Friend

Truly been a Friend?

My husband has been my closest friend for quite a few years.  That's even before we were ever thought about dating each other.  ;)  He has helped me come through some pretty rough times too.  I am thankful that he came into my life.  That he can walk through life with me, grow old with me, and share my life with him.  :)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Aug, 2003 - 8:03am / Post ID: #

Truly been a Friend?
A Friend

Truly been Friend

My mom and my sister (after she moved away) have always been there for me and probably will for as long as they live.  I love them and they love me and we always try to be there for each other.  Still, I have better (funner=better) friends outside my family.

Post Date: 23rd Dec, 2003 - 8:18pm / Post ID: #

Truly been a Friend?
A Friend

Truly been Friend Psychology Special & Health

I met my best friend ~ girlfriend~ when we worked for the same company in 1971. We lived miles apart, but we met midway to shop, lunch and visit. She married and had children, I hooked up with my ex and we traveled. I wrote ten to twenty page letters to her weekly, we talked on the phone weekly. She wrote ten to twenty pages monthly. During her last pregnancy she was confined to bed for the last month and a half. When I found out that none of the relatives would be helping her I went and took care of her, her older child and her next to worthless husband. Then I stayed for an extra month to help with the new son, and to be sure she was up on her feet again.

Over the years she has been there for me too. I generally run to her for comfort, shoulder to cry on. We have had our fights and arguments. Didn't speak to each other for nearly 5 years! Oh, that was a grand reconciliation I'll tell you. I bumped into her sister and was told that she was in the hospital. Crashed her car.
At the hospital I found out she has MS and that her legs went numb and she couldn't control them to stop the car. Her first husband left her because of it, and she was in bad shape. Oh, the car crash, broken shoulder and really banged up leg.

She is remarried now, her oldest child ~ daughter is married and has 4 children. Her son is in the Theater. We still talk, but not as often as we used to. She is busier now with 4 grandchildren then she ever was with her two children. But I know that if I call or show up on her doorstep in need, she will not hesitate to fulfill that need. And she knows that I will do the same for her.

True friendship is giving of yourself willingly without ever expecting acknowledgement or recompense.

Reconcile Edited: AGene on 23rd Dec, 2003 - 8:21pm

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Truly been a Friend?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,