Your Banner For Just $7!

Your Banner $ 7! - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 15th Feb, 2006 - 3:43am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th Dec, 2003 - 6:49pm / Post ID: #

Your Banner For Just $7!

Ever wanted your own banner?

Q. Why would I need a banner?
A. Animated banners usually promote web sites and /or services that you offer. Some people like to use them as part of their signature. We will create a 40 x 400 banner for you with 3 movements for only $7!

Note: Reply here with your interest to get it at this price (subject to review and difficulty).

Sponsored Links:
15th Feb, 2006 - 3:09am / Post ID: #

Just Banner Your

Q: Along with an inquiry about having a banner built what else do I need to submit to you? What if I have a specific graphic that I wish to use or include? If I do not know what graphics would look best are there any specific color schemes that you would recommend or do you have any generic graphics that I could choose from?

15th Feb, 2006 - 3:43am / Post ID: #

Your Banner For Just $7! Gaming Video & Issues Computer

Basically, send the following:

1. What you are trying to achieve from the banner
2. The image(s) you want to use
3. The text you want to use
4. The size of the banner (in this special it is 400x40) also the KB size you wish for it to be at (this will determine the number of color pixels)
5. The order of the sequence, for instance, the first frame will show 'x', then the second will show 'y', etc. You have three frames.

> TOPIC: Your Banner For Just $7!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,