Great One-line Quotes - Page 73 of 74

A good one that makes a lot of sense. Its - Page 73 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 25th May, 2015 - 4:58pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 74 pgs.  69 70 71 72 73 74 
Post Date: 10th Nov, 2013 - 1:13am / Post ID: #

Great One-line Quotes - Page 73

Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.
-- Marcus Aurelius

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Nov, 2013 - 1:13am / Post ID: #

Quotes One-line Great

It's no wonder that truth is stranger than fiction. Fiction has to make sense.
-- Mark Twain

Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2014 - 6:09pm / Post ID: #

Great One-line Quotes Health & Special Psychology

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."
-- Galileo Galilei

15th Nov, 2014 - 1:38am / Post ID: #

Page 73 Quotes One-line Great

My personal favorite is not really a one line but it is held together by semi colons. Its from Daniel Webster:

international QUOTE

"If we work in marble, it will perish; if we work upon brass, time will efface it; if we rear temples, they will crumble into dust; but if we work upon immortal minds and instill into them just principles, we are then engraving upon tablets which no time will efface, but will brighten and brighten to all eternity"

15th Nov, 2014 - 3:38pm / Post ID: #

Quotes One-line Great

Probably a very common one and I don't know if its attributed to one particular person but,

international QUOTE
If the thing works then don't try to fix it.

13th Jan, 2015 - 6:14pm / Post ID: #

Great One-line Quotes

I just saw a quote on here that I really like and it makes sense for this information generation:

international QUOTE
Everyone connected to the internet acts globally, it is wildly foolish to think locally. -- Paul Vixie

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Feb, 2015 - 3:15am / Post ID: #

Great One-line Quotes - Page 73

Here is a really good one by Joel Osteen that I wish more people will pay attention to:

international QUOTE
"If you can't be positive, at least stay quiet."

25th May, 2015 - 4:58pm / Post ID: #

Great One-line Quotes Psychology Special & Health - Page 73

A good one that makes a lot of sense. Its a waste of time to think about what others opinion could be of me:

international QUOTE
I use to care what people thought about me until one day I tried to pay my bills with their opinions!

+  « First of 74 pgs.  69 70 71 72 73 74 

> TOPIC: Great One-line Quotes

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,