Bruno Mars

Bruno Mars - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 29th Jan, 2018 - 4:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Bruno Mars Quotes
Post Date: 31st Jan, 2011 - 8:13pm / Post ID: #

Bruno Mars

Singer to admit cocaine possession

Pop singer Bruno Mars will plead guilty to a charge of possessing cocaine in Las Vegas last September and receive probation, among other sentencing requirements, according to a media report on Friday. Ref. Source 9

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Feb, 2011 - 12:27am / Post ID: #

Bruno Mars
A Friend

Mars Bruno

He's a good singer, I'll give him that, but he's in a lot of trouble for drug possession. I think he's been caught with cocaine twice.

30th Mar, 2012 - 8:03pm / Post ID: #

Bruno Mars Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Bruno Mars is one of the best singers out there. The guy is very talented and has an amazing voice. I love the songs "It will rain" and "You're amazing just the way you are". Ellen De Generes is one of the many celebrities who have supported his career. He is amazing!

Post Date: 25th Jul, 2013 - 5:01pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Mars Bruno

Bruno Mars on Hendrix, Elvis & more

Bruno Mars likes to look forward by looking back. The Hawaiian-born pop phenom confirmed this in his 2011 Night & Day interview, saying: "I take the artist side of what I do ... Ref. Source 4

Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2014 - 1:40pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Mars Bruno

Did the Super Bowl make a superstar out of Bruno Mars?

His records are more famous than he is, but that may have all changed Sunday night. Ref. Source 5

29th Jan, 2018 - 4:34pm / Post ID: #

Bruno Mars

Bruno Mars deserved to win all the top awards at the Grammys. He is so amazingly talented bring it altogether with voice, dancing, song writing and charisma.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Bruno Mars

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,