Most Unanswered Posts!

Most Unanswered Posts! - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 19th Dec, 2003 - 3:40am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Closed
17th Dec, 2003 - 9:45am / Post ID: #

Most Unanswered Posts!

If you can answer the most unanswered posts then you win 60 FP!

Unanswered posts are those located
here

Contests starts same date as above and ends 11:59pm EST of Today's date. If you think you have won then please reply here.

Sponsored Links:
17th Dec, 2003 - 10:16pm / Post ID: #

Posts Unanswered Most

I believe I should be in the running. I posted 15 after I checked this contest. It was already late afternoon, so I may have done more. I don't know if you have a way to track it. If so, please check your numbers. Otherwise, I claim 15 as of 5:16 p.m. eastern standard time US.

18th Dec, 2003 - 7:30am / Post ID: #

Most Unanswered Posts! Feedback & FAQ News Community

Tenaheff Congrats! You win 60 FP! Feel free to spend it how you like in the Forum Shop.

Post Date: 19th Dec, 2003 - 2:40am / Post ID: #

Most Unanswered Posts!
A Friend

Posts Unanswered Most

Hey Jb, i take it is too late to win this? Or if I get more posts than 15 would i get 60 FP as well?

19th Dec, 2003 - 2:45am / Post ID: #

Posts Unanswered Most

Hey Jb, i take it is too late to win this? Or if I get more posts than 15 would i get 60 FP as well?

JB replied that Tena is the winner. The contest is closed.

Post Date: 19th Dec, 2003 - 3:27am / Post ID: #

Most Unanswered Posts!
A Friend

Most Unanswered Posts!

Congrats Tena, but shouldn't the contest run until 11:59pm EST and whoever has the most by then win? Or is it first come first serve basis type thing?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th Dec, 2003 - 3:28am / Post ID: #

Most Unanswered Posts!
A Friend

Most Unanswered Posts!

Congrats to tenaheff, she well deserved to win the contest!... *Xtra wonders what tenaheff will do with all that money.... laugh.gif

19th Dec, 2003 - 3:40am / Post ID: #

Most Unanswered Posts! Community News FAQ & Feedback

but shouldn't the contest run until 11:59pm EST and whoever has the most by then win? Or is it first come first serve basis type thing?

Please read the original post and you will get the answer.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Most Unanswered Posts!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,