Trinidad Chinese Restaurants Shut Down Over Health

Trinidad Chinese Restaurants Shut Health - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 10th Jul, 2015 - 1:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 17th Jul, 2013 - 11:11pm / Post ID: #

What are your thoughts about several Chinese Restaurants in South Trinidad being Shut Down Over Health concerns such as flies, roaches, poor storage conditions and contamination?

Sponsored Links:
18th Jul, 2013 - 1:31pm / Post ID: #

Health Over Shut Restaurants Chinese Trinidad

Not surprised. There are rats all over restaurants in T&T but you know Chinese restaurants have a reputation of having them in the hundreds including roaches.

7th Aug, 2013 - 11:47pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Chinese Restaurants Shut Down Over Health Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

The Mayor of San Fernando continued inspections today and this time they went to Gulf City Mall and shut two restaurants there. If you think you're safe with malls - you aren't. Caution is needed all around when buying outside food but the best is what you can make at home.

8th Aug, 2013 - 5:49pm / Post ID: #

And JB, to add insult to injury, they charge such high prices. Did they say which two restaurants were closed down?

8th Aug, 2013 - 7:15pm / Post ID: #

No they did not, I guess they did not want to be hit with a suit in the process. From what I can tell from the TV reports the images shown were of stainless steel warmers so it might be those creole / Chinese / Curry places that sells food you can see behind the glass window and not the standard fast food.

10th Jul, 2015 - 11:32am / Post ID: #

Recently, on TV6 and other media they have been showing a viral video of some Chinese people skinning a dog near a Chinese restaurant. The man who took the video is a security guard. People are in an uproar about it and yet how hypocritical because they have no problem having the chicken, cow, pig, or goat skinned, gutted, etc. The head of a local animal rights activists group expressed the same sentiment and actually found that people are focusing on the wrong area because living animals are being mistreated everyday. Still, because Westerners see the dog as a pet they see this as an abomination and already fantasize that they will be serving them dog meat. However, the Chinese eat dog in common and maybe eating it for their own meals. Is there a law in T&T that says you cannot eat dog meat?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Jul, 2015 - 1:57pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Chinese Restaurants Shut Over Health

I afraid of those Chinese. They smiling at you and speaking a piece of English you can't understand. When you buying there is like you have to make the sign of the cross first before you take a spoonful. But don't misunderstand, I like my Chinese food and all eh but I'm just scared when I read stories like this.

> TOPIC: Trinidad Chinese Restaurants Shut Down Over Health

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,