Your Favorite Singer, Group, Rapper? - Page 6 of 12

The best group ever is a band called Tiger - Page 6 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 6th Jun, 2005 - 1:59am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 12 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (12) »
Post Date: 30th Apr, 2005 - 3:37am / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Singer, Group, Rapper?
A Friend

Your Favorite Singer, Group, Rapper? - Page 6

I like rock, lynyrd skynyrd is my favorite... Though The Doors and Hendrix are awesome too. I have a lot of CDs, but prefer to listen to whatever is on the radio (101.5 the hawk). It's a good station and plays the songs of bands I like often.

Sponsored Links:
6th May, 2005 - 1:13pm / Post ID: #

Rapper Group Singer Favorite Your

I have several favorites. Currently spinning though is a mix of:

Bela Fleck and the Flecktones - Live Art
Rush - Moving Pictures
Phish (a live show from Deer Creek Amphitheater)
Mozart's 9th Symphony
Miles Davis - Kind of Blue

...of course these are subject to change at any time, as my record collection sits at around 300, and my CD collection is 400+

6th May, 2005 - 1:29pm / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Singer, Group, Rapper? Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I like different kinds of music. Reggae is my main music now but I know my wife used to like all kinds of music. She now only listens to instrumental as she's very careful about suggestive lyrics now especially with the trashy words that most musicians use now!

6th May, 2005 - 2:10pm / Post ID: #

Page 6 Rapper Group Singer Favorite Your

We've been very careful about content as well. Dunno if you've heard of them but there's a great instrumental group called Acoustic Alchemy. It's kinda funny, as a younger man I had a lot of hard rock, heavy metal etc...in my collection. Now I can barely stand most of it. Been there, heard it, got little from it. Our vinyl collection has been growing considerably since we began trading in all those old CD's for records.

Post Date: 18th May, 2005 - 7:05am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Rapper Group Singer Favorite Your

I'd have to say my favorite band of all time would be The Beatles. I think that though there were many before them that pushed the limits of music as a whole, they blew the genre of rock and roll open like never before. In my opinion, there are few current artists with as much skill or creativity today.

I also like other types of music, and I do indeed listen to rap and alternative as well. My favorite rapper/producer would have to be Dr. Dre, and my favorite alternative rock group is Cake. Dre's beats and rhymes are a cut above the rest and he has continued to prove that to me over the past 15 years or so. Cake is such a strange mix of car enthusiast jazzy country trumpet delight. Their music is carefree and fun.

By the way, I was surprised so few posts mentioned The Beatles...

20th May, 2005 - 3:42am / Post ID: #

I cut my baby teeth on The Beatles smile.gif I'm pretty sure that I know all the words to every song they ever recorded. Certainly an all-time favorite of mine, along with some more current groups. Blues Traveler has some great songs, but that electric harmonica sometimes is just too much to take.

Cake is also a great off-beat, campy group -- "...and calling you, 'Dude!' " I can't remember the names of the songs, and I've only heard the one CD. I really like that song.. what's it called? "..short skirt and a lo-o-o-o-ng jacket! ... na na na na na na ..." The brass is very cool on that song.

Offtopic but,
My mother was a great fan of The Beatles, and even saw them "live" at the Hollywood Bowl in the 60's (while she was on crutches after a hip surgery, can you just picture it?! ) This was when I was a kid, and she had a life-size poster of the Lads on her bedroom closet door. When grandma came to stay with us and mom was in the hospital for her hip surgery, the poster disappeared. Can you imagine what that would be worth today?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 31st May, 2005 - 4:52am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Your Favorite Singer Group Rapper - Page 6

I currently love Hard Rock and Heavy Metal Rock, but do enjoy acoustic and softer rock from time to time. Surprisingly I don't really like Classic Rock. My favorite band is currently Godsmack, they combine soft and hard very well in most of their songs, at least I think so. I currently listen to rock on 100.3 The X (local station).

Post Date: 6th Jun, 2005 - 1:59am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Your Favorite Singer Group Rapper Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 6

The best group ever is a band called Tiger Army, lead singer is Nick 13. He sounds a lot like the lead singer from A.F.I. This band will rock you harder than any other band you list on here, so don't waste your time. wink.gif

> TOPIC: Your Favorite Singer, Group, Rapper?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,