Your Favorite Singer, Group, Rapper? - Page 8 of 12

My favorite group is Nirvana. Favorite song - Page 8 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 15th Feb, 2007 - 11:29am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 12 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 
Post Date: 8th Oct, 2005 - 8:38pm / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Singer, Group, Rapper?
A Friend

Your Favorite Singer, Group, Rapper? - Page 8

Godsmack is one of the best bands in the world!?! Who out there is with me on this?!?

Sponsored Links:
1st Dec, 2005 - 10:33am / Post ID: #

Rapper Group Singer Favorite Your

Coldplay, Powderfinger, U2, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Pearl Jam, The Prodigy and INXS.

In that order.

1st Dec, 2005 - 10:04pm / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Singer, Group, Rapper? Sports & Fashion Music Movies

This has chance to change according to what mood I'm in. Overall Bryan Adams is my favorite. So Far So Good being the best of his works at the moment. If Its been a rough day then Creed, or Staind. Alabama if for some reason I'm reminiscing, And if its cold and I have a good book Beethoven or the soundtrack to Interview with a Vampire.

Post Date: 2nd Mar, 2006 - 12:32am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 8 Rapper Group Singer Favorite Your

I mainly listen to My Chemical Romance, Green Day and System of A Down at the moment. My music tastes vary with my mood though and I'm just as happy listening to folky (Runrig) as loud and heavy (Sepultura fit that bill) and most in between, including classical. I also have to admit to still having a New Kids on The Block tape from way back and listening to it. It takes me back to good times when my biggest worry was whether I would pass my maths test.

14th Mar, 2006 - 9:09pm / Post ID: #

Rapper Group Singer Favorite Your

I listen to anything except rap. Tastes vary from Frank Sinatra to Damien Rice and from The Strawbs to Led Zeppelin

Post Date: 26th Apr, 2006 - 7:11am / Post ID: #

A Friend

My favorite singer is a tie between Joe Strummer and Sting.
My favorite group would have to be "The Only Band That Matters". (AKA The Clash)
I do not care much for rap so I would not have a favorite rapper.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th Jun, 2006 - 4:40am / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Singer Group Rapper - Page 8

I like a lot actually here they are:

Nickelback, Chevelle, Breaking Benjamin, Linkin Park, Crossfade, Demon Hunter, Trapt, Disturbed, The 69 Eyes, She Wants Revenge, Slipknot, Comeback Kid, HIM, Avenged Sevenfold, Mindless Self Indulgence, Tool, Metallica, Sum 41, Simple Plan,
Velvet Revolver, My Chemical Romance, Panic! At The Disco, Soil, Aiden, Nine Inch Nails, Fuel, Rob Zombie, System of a Down, Korn, Godsmack, Vertical Horizon, Lifehouse, 30 Seconds to Mars, and Taking Back Sunday.

Post Date: 15th Feb, 2007 - 11:29am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Your Favorite Singer Group Rapper Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 8

My favorite group is Nirvana. Favorite song of this group would be Smells like Teen Spirit. I really don't know why do I like this group, but when I listening their songs I fell pretty good. ...

+  « First of 12 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 

> TOPIC: Your Favorite Singer, Group, Rapper?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,