Your Favorite Singer, Group, Rapper? - Page 10 of 12

Someone mentioned them already but Flogging - Page 10 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 27th Aug, 2009 - 10:36am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 12 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 
Post Date: 8th Jul, 2008 - 10:58am / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Singer, Group, Rapper?
A Friend

Your Favorite Singer, Group, Rapper? - Page 10

Queen runs in the family, my dad would listen to it 24/7 when I was young so naturally I picked up on it and was rocking my way through primary school!

Favorite: Queen

Close Seconds:
System of a down
Zebrahead
Iron Maiden
Metallica
Foo Fighters
Queens of the Stone Age
Jimi Hendrix
Meatloaf (Don't ask biggrin.gif )
Aerosmith
Ensiferum (Wear ear protection when listening to this band!)

and thats all I can think of for now.

Sponsored Links:
12th Aug, 2008 - 9:00pm / Post ID: #

Rapper Group Singer Favorite Your

I like The Knife (a Swedish electronic group), Fleetwood Mac, Aerosmith, and Malice Mizer (a Japanese group). I love a lot more stuff, but those are my favorites, and they keep jostling each other around in the order... so I've just stopped trying to put them in order because it will just change in ten minutes anyway. I could go on forever listing my others, but I'll save it for some other time.

Post Date: 11th Oct, 2008 - 10:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Your Favorite Singer, Group, Rapper? Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Now I may listen to Shinedown, some Seether, sometimes even Avenged Sevenfold. But my all time Favorite band Is Flogging Molly, a band which I believe the genre was defined as "Celtic Punk'?
I don't remember. But, their band, or rather "Orchestration" if I may is very interesting. A Bass guitar, acoustic guitar, electric guitar, a violin, accordion, bodhrán, and other instruments make this band a very interesting sight with a very unique sound. They usually never come out with the same old stuff which is one of the reasons I have always enjoyed listening to them.

21st Oct, 2008 - 6:29am / Post ID: #

Page 10 Rapper Group Singer Favorite Your

I love Pearl Jam and Stone Temple Pilots. I have all of their cds and I can simply pick anyone of them and listen from beginning to end. Not much artists can boast of that. I think I like them too because they are very good instrumentally, they are great actually. My favorite singer will be Michael Jackson, I have most of his albums.

Post Date: 29th Dec, 2009 - 9:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Rapper Group Singer Favorite Your

I can't really pick a favorate. Country is my current medium, I enjoy Allan Jackson, Keith Richards, Reba...etc. My favorate song at the moment is "Cowgirls don't cry"

But don't get me wrong, I am usually into the hip/hop, top 40's music. Its just different..Country is a good background music.

My favorate band if I had to choose I would have to say is Lonestar.

There are some amazing artists out there, I recently heard a british artist, Sam Sparrow, if you get a chance you should check it out on youtube I think the some is called 'black & gold' if you like r&b/dance.

I used to like rap but lately, not so much!

Post Date: 24th Mar, 2009 - 11:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Wow, don't even get me started! I'd say Guided by Voices and the Cocteau Twins are my all time favorites (Guided by Voices is a prolific band with over 5,000 songs, and like 80% of them are excellent!). Here are some others...

Star Pimp, M.I.A., Beck, Atari Teenage Riot, Husker Du, TV On the Radio, Elvis Costello, Neko Case, Mecca Normal, Karate, the Pretenders, Camera Obscura, Blind Dog (The Last Adventures of Captain Dog), Boris, Green River, Suzanne Vega, Pink Floyd, Kyuss, Babes in Toyland, At the Drive-In, Frank Zappa, the first four Metallica albums, Captain Beefheart, Hells Belles, Billy Joel, Distorted Pony, Killing Joke, Journey, The Cows, Dead Milkmen, Garbage, CCR, The Three o'clock, Sarah McLachlan, Pavement, Black Sabbath, Mudhoney, Dinosaur Jr., Tegan and Sara, Sleater-Kinney, Oggatron, Rush, Beastie Boys, The Jimi Hendrix Experience, Blind Dog, Band of Susans, Therapy?, Cadallaca, Yo La Tengo, Fitz of Depression, Bjork, Unwound, Negativland, Steely Dan, Comet Gain, Modest Mouse, Sonic Youth, Neil Young, Pixies, The Melvins, Neutral Milk Hotel,etc etc etc

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st Jul, 2009 - 2:33am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Your Favorite Singer Group Rapper - Page 10

I'd say that my favourite bands are Panic At The Disco, Fall Out Boy and The Hush Sound. biggrin.gif

Post Date: 27th Aug, 2009 - 10:36am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Your Favorite Singer Group Rapper Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 10

Someone mentioned them already but Flogging Molly is just an amazing band. They really make you feel the mood, whether it's happy, sad, angry or wild and drunk. I always go back to Pantera, which is a metal band but with some really profound lyrics that I can relate to. I also love the Roots, a hip hop/jazz band that is absolutely wonderful. Then there's Mos Def, an awesome rapper and genuinely interesting and talented person. Of course, there's also System of a Down. Avenged Sevenfold has really grown on me lately, though it's the older stuff that I find myself listening to more now.

Of course, the classics like Led Zeppelin, Queen and Black Sabbath and I like progressive rock like Rush or Dream Theater...my musical tastes just really bounce around in all directions. At any one time, there's really no way to predict what band or even genre I will be listening to. There's even some country that has a special place in my heart because that is the music my mother listens to and it has a way of just ending up stuck in my head. So, these are really just the first bands that come to mind but they are definitely not the only ones.

+  « First of 12 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 

> TOPIC: Your Favorite Singer, Group, Rapper?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,