Your Favorite Singer, Group, Rapper? - Page 2 of 12

Yea ReinaDiablo, Linkin Park is super cool. - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 11th Jan, 2004 - 11:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (12) »
Post Date: 7th Jan, 2004 - 2:19am / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Singer, Group, Rapper?
A Friend

Your Favorite Singer, Group, Rapper? - Page 2

I'd have to say either Dave Matthew Band, or They Might Be Giants. (even though they are complete opposites wink.gif ) DMB has such deep lyrics, if you think about them for a while, but They Might Be Giants has the most random lyrics ever. Try a chorus which goes "Somebody keeps moving my chair" biggrin.gif

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Jan, 2004 - 7:48am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Rapper Group Singer Favorite Your

Oh, I love listening to the Dave Matthews Band. A friend of mine got me to listening to them and I just love their music. *looks around the desk* I know I have one of their cds up here on my desk, just don't know where it's at for me to tell ya the name of it. wink.gif

Post Date: 8th Jan, 2004 - 11:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Your Favorite Singer, Group, Rapper? Sports & Fashion Music Movies

That's what happened with me, a friend made me listen to it, and i got hooked. Amazing how it does that... wink.gif

Post Date: 9th Jan, 2004 - 2:06am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 2 Rapper Group Singer Favorite Your

My old favourite use to be Linkin Park, but then i heard Yellowcards new cd "Ocean's Avenue" and I was hooked. That CD hasn't left my cd player since christmas. Its SOOO GOOD!

Post Date: 9th Jan, 2004 - 3:42am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Rapper Group Singer Favorite Your

What kind of genre category does Yellowcards fall under Leirs? I must admit, I am a bit out of the loop in the who is the hottest band and singer right now. So, what kind of music do they sing/play?

Post Date: 9th Jan, 2004 - 4:02am / Post ID: #

A Friend

They play suedo punk (pop punk), some of their songs are Emotional and some are punk. I like the slower ones better personally, the cool thing about them is that they use a violin and their voices aren't as whiney as other suedo punk bands.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th Jan, 2004 - 7:56am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Your Favorite Singer Group Rapper - Page 2

Hmm, I guess I will have to check it out at the local cd shop if they have it here. They have one of those play before you buy centers and if they have it, I'll give it a listen and see what it's like. If I like it, I may end up gettin the cd too. wink.gif

Post Date: 11th Jan, 2004 - 11:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Your Favorite Singer Group Rapper Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 2

Yea ReinaDiablo, Linkin Park is super cool. I really do enjoy listening to their newer stuff. Have you got any other groups, singers, rappers that you like to listen to alot?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (12) »

> TOPIC: Your Favorite Singer, Group, Rapper?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,