Your Favorite Singer, Group, Rapper? - Page 11 of 12

Yes all very awesome! Forgetting bands - Page 11 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 22nd Jul, 2011 - 8:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 12 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 
27th Oct, 2010 - 3:32am / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Singer, Group, Rapper? - Page 11

The Misfits are by far my favorite band ever. I lock a lot of different types of music, I have quite the eclectic taste in music and interests. I like a little bit of rap, mostly older school stuff and generally heaver metal and alternative rock. But the Misfits have put on the best show that I have ever seen, that's somewhat tainted by my enjoyment of them but I have seen a lot of big name bands and still would prefer to see the Misfits any day. I am in fact going to see them in Chicago on halloween night and super stoked about it.

Sponsored Links:
27th Oct, 2010 - 7:04am / Post ID: #

Rapper Group Singer Favorite Your

Have to say I have a very soft spot for the Doors...

Jim Morrision was a great entertainer. I am thinking the Stranglers and also Bowie are tops on my list.

Post Date: 3rd Nov, 2010 - 9:50pm / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Singer, Group, Rapper?
A Friend

Your Favorite Singer, Group, Rapper? Sports & Fashion Music Movies

international QUOTE (Rockman18 @ 27-Oct 10, 1:32 PM)
I am in fact going to see them in Chicago on halloween night and super stoked about it.

The Misfits on Halloween, I'd kill to be there (metaphorically speaking). So, how was it then?

Post Date: 13th Dec, 2010 - 3:22am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 11 Rapper Group Singer Favorite Your

IF any one is familiar with bay area hip hop/rap (San Fransico and places around in California) Krizz Kaliko is one the the best singers and Rappers coming out with music now a days in my opinion. He can sing and flow like no other can and he relates to a lot of people. His style is unique and very upbeat and hie songs can vary to be a complex story to a catchy tune.

Post Date: 22nd Dec, 2010 - 8:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Rapper Group Singer Favorite Your

My favorite musician is Joe Satriani. The guy knows how to put on a show even if he is just an instrumentalist. My second most favorite is Journey I love their music.

Post Date: 9th Feb, 2011 - 1:48am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I like Eminem the most, I've been a fan since my childhood years of him. I really like how he expresses himself in all his lyrics, unlike 90% of those other rappers.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2011 - 6:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Your Favorite Singer Group Rapper - Page 11

Devil Driver, Coal chamber, Marilyn Manson, Deftones, Disturbed, Machine head, Rob zombie, white zombie, Combi Christ, Murder dolls, Deathstars, Korn, A perfect circle, Dope, Rammstein, Oomph, Lamb of god, Mega death, Wednesday 13, Fear factory, static x, Cradle of filth...

All awesome!

22nd Jul, 2011 - 8:56pm / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Singer Group Rapper Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 11

Yes all very awesome! Forgetting bands like Slipknot, System of a Down and Nine Inch Nails Tho. Love those guys!

Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: Please use uppercase letters as appropriate: names, start of sentence, etc. See Constructive Posting Policy.

+  « First of 12 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 

> TOPIC: Your Favorite Singer, Group, Rapper?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,