- Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 13th Nov, 2012 - 4:02am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Discuss  Vicky Boodram-Arjoonsingh Alleged Cruise Fraud
Post Date: 4th Feb, 2011 - 12:40pm / Post ID: #

Vicky Boodram-Arjoonsingh And Alleged Cruise Fraud

Please feel free to reply to this thread if you wish to participate:

Cruise Fraud

Businesswoman Vicky Boodram-Arjoonsingh, who has been sued for millions of dollars by Miami-based cruise ship company Carnival Corporation, now faces an international criminal investigation.

Company officials have contacted the Federal Bureau of Investigations and travelled to Trinidad to meet with police, a statement from Carnival said.

The company plans to present documents connected with Boodram-Arjoonsingh's activities, and has asked local police to open a case against her.

The company wants a trial by jury, and is seeking triple the actual compensation.

The company claims that it is owed an initial $40 million by Boodram-Arjoonsingh and her companies for breach of contract.

Ref: Source 7

Image from Trinidad Express

Vicky Boodram-Arjoonsingh And Alleged Cruise Fraud (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
5th Feb, 2011 - 4:13pm / Post ID: #

Fraud Cruise Alleged Boodram-Arjoonsingh Vicky

Where is Vicky Boodram? Is she even in the country? (I doubt it). My goodness, she better have a good excuse AND pay otherwise she will be in real trouble with authorities.

5th Feb, 2011 - 4:17pm / Post ID: #

Vicky Boodram-Arjoonsingh And Alleged Cruise Fraud Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

I'm pretty sure she flee the country by now or at least thinking to do it. She obviously doesn't have all that cash so I hope she doesn't do anything stupid.

Post Date: 7th Feb, 2011 - 11:21am / Post ID: #

Name: Triniguy

Comments: [According to my sources] Vicky Boodram-Arjoonsingh is in police custody since last Monday... FBI landed in Trinidad on Friday.

Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: Before submitting your comments please use good grammar - no net talk or slang, check your spelling and remember that names of places and people begin with an uppercase letter.

7th Feb, 2011 - 12:56pm / Post ID: #

Triniguy really? So do you know if she was charged with any sort of crime (fraud) or she is just being detained?

Post Date: 3rd May, 2011 - 10:08pm / Post ID: #

Name: Sherry

Comments: Shes still around people, hiding out my relatives, shes moving very privately and quietly at the moment!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Feb, 2012 - 8:20pm / Post ID: #

Vicky Boodram-Arjoonsingh Alleged Cruise Fraud

Name: Traveller

Title: Boodram travel fraud

Comments: After the cruise line finish with Ms Boodram do you think anything will remain for the innocent who she defrauded in TT?

Post Date: 13th Nov, 2012 - 4:02am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Vicky Boodram-Arjoonsingh Alleged Cruise Fraud Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean

More Charges Laid Against Vicky Boodram

She is jointly charged with her estranged husband Ravi Arjoonsingh and her company Travel and Ship Ahoy Cruise Ltd with the offences.
It is alleged that a total of $1,386,950 million was taken from 109 people through fraudulent means, and transferred to Boodram, Arjoonsingh and the business. Ref. Source 7

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Vicky Boodram-Arjoonsingh And Alleged Cruise Fraud

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,