Mini Introduction

Mini Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 10th Feb, 2011 - 11:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 10th Feb, 2011 - 11:52pm / Post ID: #

Mini Introduction
A Friend

Mini Introduction

Hello there. You can call me Mini, it's my name around the internet. I joined to become active in a forum with similar interests as mine. I have a lot of hobbies, some in which I'm here to discuss. I'm very interested in computers and sports, I hope to spread my opinion and knowledge to the people on this board.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Feb, 2011 - 11:54pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Mini

You Are Now A Member Of The International Community!

We hope that you can become a vibrant contributor to the Topics here. Please keep in mind the Rules and Policies you agreed to before becoming a Member. In case you need a reminder I have placed the vital links at the bottom of my Post.

If you ever have questions about features in the Community please do ask here, your Introduction Thread by pressing the [Reply] button.

Here are some links to important parts of our Community:
Read --> Constructive Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 10th Feb, 2011 - 11:54pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,048
Flag Posts: 51,705
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,600.30 FP
Charm: 394

Mini Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Thanks for joining up our Paid Posting Program. We hope that your input will be insightful in those areas you mentioned.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!

> TOPIC: Mini Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,