All Star Superman

All Star Superman - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 13th Jun, 2011 - 2:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 12th Feb, 2011 - 11:44am / Post ID: #

All Star Superman

All Star Superman

What is your review for the entertainment value of the animated movie called, "All Star Superman"?

Fueled by hatred and jealousy, Lex Luthor masterminds an elaborate plot to kill the Man of Steel - and it works. Poisoned by solar radiation, Superman is dying. With weeks to live, he fulfills his life's dreams - especially revealing his true identity to Lois Lane - until Luthor proclaims his ultimate plan to control the world with no alien hero to stop him. Powers fading, Superman engages in a spectacular deadly battle with Luthor that could truly trigger the end of Earth's Greatest Protector. This startling and gripping DC Universe Animated Original Movie stars the voice talents of James Denton, Anthony LaPaglia, Christina Hendricks and Ed Asner.

All Star Superman
All Star Superman (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
26th Feb, 2011 - 1:57pm / Post ID: #

Superman Star All

I didn't get this Superman too much. Did he die or was like Lois right in saying that he was going to live again? I know Lex mapped out his cell structure so is it that they are going to clone another Superman? Its like kind of confusing so if someone can like explain it to me that will be cool.

Post Date: 13th Jun, 2011 - 4:42am / Post ID: #

All Star Superman
A Friend

All Star Superman Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

I have to agree, the ending was left a little to vague for me. I really liked the animation style though and the part with Luthor, Clark and Parasite in the prison was very well done and really entertaining.

13th Jun, 2011 - 2:17pm / Post ID: #

Superman Star All

There are so many varying stories to Superman why can't they keep all the stories straight? Shouldn't there be an approval of these Superman stories before they are shown to the public?

> TOPIC: All Star Superman

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,