Forum Game - The Trip - Page 14 of 19

"I am Frederico ma'am, but I - Page 14 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 17th May, 2004 - 12:36am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 19 pgs.  10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18  ...Latest (19) »
Closed
15th May, 2004 - 4:04pm / Post ID: #

Forum Game - The Trip - Page 14

So, girls what do you think we should do tomorrow? I wonder about this missing person. Do you think we need to be worried?

Sponsored Links:
15th May, 2004 - 9:48pm / Post ID: #

Trip Game Forum

Rozalynn frowns over the list of things to do. "Investigate a missing person's report? What's that all about? Is this usual, to have missing persons so that it's an actual activity?? This concerns me, girls. How many persons are missing??"

16th May, 2004 - 9:51pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Forum Game - The Trip Archive Bytes Life & Love

Kim role,

Mariah looks at them raising an eyebrow and says "Nah, nah, nah, you all must be kidding, we are not Scooby-Doo and his group to be investigating that sort of stuff but if you all want to, I definetly will be joining".

16th May, 2004 - 11:51pm / Post ID: #

Page 14 Trip Game Forum

"What? No, no, no! I didn't mean we should investigate why they are missing, but don't you think it's unusual for a ski resort to have a missing person's report listed as a group activity?? I mean, is it really common for people to go missing here? That's kind of scary, don't you think? I don't want to end up on that list!!" Rozalynn realizes that she's babbling and her jaw shuts with a *snap* and she clears her throat, as she blushes pinkly.

"Let's have a look at that list again."

17th May, 2004 - 12:07am / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Luck Points: What?
Description:
Director

Trip Game Forum

This Dramatist role,

The waiter comes after a few minutes and asks...

"Are you ready to order ladies?"

He then pauses for awhile and says,

"Oh yeah, have you made your choice from the list yet?"

17th May, 2004 - 12:12am / Post ID: #

Forum Game - The Trip

Trixie says to the waiter, "Well, this missing persons investigation seems intriguing. I am assuming it is just for fun something like a murder mystery dinner and not a real missing persons investigation?"

Reconcile Edited: tenaheff on 17th May, 2004 - 12:13am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th May, 2004 - 12:29am / Post ID: #

Forum Game Trip - Page 14

"Oh, gosh, I hadn't even looked at the menu!" Rozalynn giggles and flips to the inner page of the menu. "Hmm. I'll have the Fettucine Alfredo and steamed veggies, and a tossed salad with a few pepperoncini slices. Oh, and a raspberry smoothie to drink." She folds the menu and hands it to the waiter with a smile.

"Hey, by the way, what's your name? Can you tell us more about this missing person's thingy?"

17th May, 2004 - 12:36am / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Luck Points: What?
Description:
Director

Forum Game Trip Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 14

This Dramatist role,

"I am Frederico ma'am, but I do not know much about the list, I just take orders and serve the food."

He winks an eye and then smiles back.

> TOPIC: Forum Game - The Trip

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,