Forum Game - The Trip - Page 16 of 19

The waiter looks at his watch and you can - Page 16 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 26th Jun, 2004 - 4:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 19 pgs.  12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 
Closed
24th Jun, 2004 - 5:29pm / Post ID: #

Forum Game - The Trip - Page 16

Yeah, come on Mariah, I am starving. Please, just order something, anything, so we can all get our meals.

Sponsored Links:
24th Jun, 2004 - 6:04pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Trip Game Forum

Kim role,

Maria winks at the waiter and says 'Yes, dear. I would like to order some pasta in Alfredo Sauce and a ceasar salad. Oh and a carrot and orange juice please'.

25th Jun, 2004 - 4:14am / Post ID: #

Forum Game - The Trip Archive Bytes Life & Love

Rozalynn scans the activity list again. "Gosh, I am starving.. Is it just me, or does it seem like we've been here for a really long time?"

She sips her ice water and drums her fingernails on the table, resting her chin on one hand.

25th Jun, 2004 - 11:30am / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Luck Points: What?
Description:
Director

Page 16 Trip Game Forum

This Dramatist role,

Your meals are brought hot and tasty, your mouth waters with each fork full of your order. The waiter then wishes to know if you have decided the activity so he can pass it on to the director.

25th Jun, 2004 - 12:51pm / Post ID: #

Trip Game Forum

Trixie finishes the mouthful of steak. Swallows and says, "Hey girls are you up for a little detective work? We can ski anytime, but this little missing persons adventure sounds like it might really be fun. What do you think?"

26th Jun, 2004 - 1:49am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Forum Game - The Trip

Kim role,

"Yes, I'm all for it" Mariah says. "I'm so bored, a little adventure will be nice" she giggles. What do you think Roz? or are you a scary cat", she laughs.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Jun, 2004 - 12:17pm / Post ID: #

Forum Game Trip - Page 16

*Trixie winks at Mariah* "Yeah, Roz. How about stepping out of that bean counter role for a while? Do you think you're up for it? Your analytical mind will probably be a big help, if you think you could stand the excitement!" *flashes a big grin to show she is just having a little fun*

26th Jun, 2004 - 4:21pm / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Luck Points: What?
Description:
Director

Forum Game Trip Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 16

This Dramatist role,

The waiter looks at his watch and you can tell that this waiting to make a final decision makes him bothered, but of course he tries not to show it.

"So, what will it be ladies?"

+  « First of 19 pgs.  12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 

> TOPIC: Forum Game - The Trip

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,