Forum Game - The Trip - Page 17 of 19

Mariah asks the waiter who saw Bob the last - Page 17 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 1st Jul, 2004 - 11:41am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 19 pgs.  13 14 15 16 17 18 19 
Closed
30th Jun, 2004 - 3:27am / Post ID: #

Forum Game - The Trip - Page 17

Flushing pink, Rozalynn glares good naturedly at her companions... '"Hmph! 'bean counter' indeed! And I'm no scaredy-cat!!" She picks up the activities list and signs up all three names on the card for the "Missing Persons" activity, and shoves it under the waiter's nose.

Rozalynn raises her water glass in a toast. "Hear, hear, ladies! To adventure!"

Sponsored Links:
30th Jun, 2004 - 11:44pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Trip Game Forum

Kim role,

Mariah starts laughing and raise her cup and says 'To adventure'. Now, what's next girls?.

1st Jul, 2004 - 12:32am / Post ID: #

Forum Game - The Trip Archive Bytes Life & Love

"Well, I say let's finish eating and then go to the hot tub for a while. While we are having fun we can ask around to see if anyone knows anything or see if we notice anything out of the ordinary. Unless one of you has a better idea?"

1st Jul, 2004 - 1:24am / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Luck Points: What?
Description:
Director

Page 17 Trip Game Forum

This Dramatist role,

The waiter is relieved to finally get the long awaited decision of the three ladies. He scoots off quickly as though he had an appointment. Later in the evening you can do whatever you like, you are told that the activity will begin tomorrow and every woman will be for herself as only one can be the winner.

1st Jul, 2004 - 3:20am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Trip Game Forum

Kim role,

Mariah says 'I'm going now for a nice hot bath' and get ready for tomorrow. I always need my 14hours of sleep to be able to look good and feel good.

1st Jul, 2004 - 9:44am / Post ID: #

Forum Game - The Trip

Trixie looks at both girls and says, "Well, I am going to the hot tub. See you tomorrow."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Jul, 2004 - 10:24am / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Luck Points: What?
Description:
Director

Forum Game Trip - Page 17

This Dramatist role,

Good Morning!

You assemble, have a hearty breakfast and are then presented with an envelope with a note inside - it contains your first clue:

Name of the Missing: Bob Hatchet
By Whom: A waiter
Time: 8:30AM
Objective: The first person to find where Bob is located wins!

GM: You may now choose to work together or seperately, but remember that only ONE person wins. You may now post ONE message asking any ONE significant question to the waiter that served Bob that day. After each of you have asked your question I will reply to all of you in one message and then give you further instructions.

1st Jul, 2004 - 11:41am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

Forum Game Trip Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 17

Kim role,

Mariah asks the waiter who saw Bob the last time:

Can you give me a detailed physical description of Bob?

+  « First of 19 pgs.  13 14 15 16 17 18 19 

> TOPIC: Forum Game - The Trip

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,