Forum Game - The Trip - Page 18 of 19

"Hmmm. I'm guessing he's - Page 18 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 5th Jul, 2004 - 3:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 19 pgs.  14 15 16 17 18 19 
Closed
1st Jul, 2004 - 12:28pm / Post ID: #

Forum Game - The Trip - Page 18

Trixie ask the waiter, Who else was in the dining room that night with him?

Sponsored Links:
2nd Jul, 2004 - 1:38am / Post ID: #

Trip Game Forum

Well, I feel like a nerd... I thought it was, like, *really* missing persons... and it's a GAME....

I would like to know:

Who was the waiter that served Mr. Hatchett? I'd like to interview that person.

2nd Jul, 2004 - 5:04pm / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Luck Points: What?
Description:
Director

Forum Game - The Trip Archive Bytes Life & Love

This Dramatist role,

A picture of Bob is below so you know what he looks like - it was found on the bed side table in his hotel room. He was last seen during the early morning hours in the dining room, no one else was in there yet, but he was the first for breakfast, it seems like he wanted to have an early start to the day. The waitress that served him is not here toiday, but she did not notice anything unusual about him, his order or anything else - just another customer.

GM: From now on there will be a point system for guessing right or coming to certain conclusions. A map will follow of the area, however for now you can use the below picture to discuss why the Bob has this look on his face (use one message only). When the map is displayed you will be given further instructions.

Forum Game -  The Trip
Forum Game - The Trip (Hover)

3rd Jul, 2004 - 6:08pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Page 18 Trip Game Forum

Kim role,

He seems to be surprised rather than afraid in my opinion. I don't know, maybe he saw somebody he knows, or he saw something different (not neccesarily a person) but an unusual phenomenon.

3rd Jul, 2004 - 8:55pm / Post ID: #

Trip Game Forum

I would say he is shocked by something. Not necessarily scared. He just can't believe such a thing would happen, especially in public.

4th Jul, 2004 - 12:55am / Post ID: #

Forum Game - The Trip

"He looks to me like he's singing," says Rozalynn. "Opera, perhaps? Certainly something with a lot of gusto! Maybe he was discovered by a local talent agent..."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Jul, 2004 - 12:49pm / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Luck Points: What?
Description:
Director

Forum Game Trip - Page 18

This Dramatist role,

No one was correct - no points awarded.

You look behind the photo and it has something scribbled on it:

"Dear Bob, just thought you would like this to see how you look with your pants down. I told you not to eat those cookies, but you just would not listen would you? Serves you right!"

Near the picture is a map of the area. You guess that if Bob is to be found it will be somewhere here. Each place is less than a mile apart, but it is all separated by forest and snow. The blue circles represent skiing places.

GM: The map of the area is below. Say what you want to do now.

Forum Game -  The Trip
Forum Game - The Trip (Hover)

5th Jul, 2004 - 3:38pm / Post ID: #

Forum Game Trip Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 18

"Hmmm. I'm guessing he's headed for town," says Rozalynn. "He doesn't look dressed for skiing or hiking."

+  « First of 19 pgs.  14 15 16 17 18 19 

> TOPIC: Forum Game - The Trip

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,