Forum Game - The Trip - Page 3 of 19

Mariah gives that "look" to Trixie( - Page 3 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 11th Mar, 2004 - 7:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (19) »
Closed
6th Mar, 2004 - 11:02pm / Post ID: #

Forum Game - The Trip - Page 3

Rozalynn's eyes are about popping out, and her head is snapping back and forth as the two other women take shots at each other.

"Whoa! Whoa! Ladies, ladies, please! Let's have a little decorum here, shall we?? if we're going to be spending a ski weekend together, I think we'd best all get along with each other."

Rozalynn steps between them and looks at each in turn. "Truce, Marah? Peace, Trixie? Now let's join hands and make up, hmmm?" She holds out one hand to each of the girls with her best pleasant smile, hoping this works....

Sponsored Links:
7th Mar, 2004 - 1:22am / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Luck Points: What?
Description:
Director

Trip Game Forum

This Dramatist role,

At the same time the Agent pops in the room and says...

"Awwww.... all of you are bonding already... great! Well it looks like it will be you three! Just give me a sec to get your itinerary together..."

He pops out of the room in skip and jump fashion while putting his right hand in a down position signalling for you to wait while his left arm and hand are bracing his cheek.

GM: Carry on, let me get some popcorn wink.gif

7th Mar, 2004 - 2:23am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Forum Game - The Trip Archive Bytes Life & Love

Kim role,

Mariah looks at the guy and says 'Okay, I'll wait here but please do not take too long", she then looks at Rozalynn and says "Marah?, my name is Ma-ri-ah. Anyhow, I have no problem in getting along with all of you....she says while takes out a little mirror from her purse and starts fixing her lipstick while talking but you see? when people call me names like 'feminine mouse' and stuff makes me realize how "I" could be around people who have no class.'

Reconcile Edited: LDS_forever on 7th Mar, 2004 - 2:28am

8th Mar, 2004 - 1:01am / Post ID: #

Page 3 Trip Game Forum

Her first reaction is how could these seemingly-friendly people turn so vicious! But rather than continue the fight, Rozalynn plasters what she hopes is a pleasant smile on her face. She waves distractedly at the trip promoter as he leaves. "Whatever."

"Oh, my, have I said it wrong? I beg your pardon, my dear! Ma-ri-ah it is, then. That's a lovely shade of lipstick..."

Inwardly, Rozalyn sighs a long, drawn-out sigh. Babysitting these two for an entire weekend is going to be a nightmare....

8th Mar, 2004 - 1:54am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Trip Game Forum

Kim role,

Mariah smiles....she likes praises and says to Rozalynn, "Thank you, it's my favourite one"...so do you all know exactly where are we going? I need to get a few things before to go, like clothing, make-up, etc".

8th Mar, 2004 - 12:47pm / Post ID: #

Forum Game - The Trip

Look, I don't like your snobbish attitude. You seem to think you are better than me because you are an actress. If I am misunderstanding, please, let me know. I don't want to fight, but I am not accumstomed to letting people treat me with anything less than respect. It's probably a Marine thing. Can we have a truce?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Mar, 2004 - 12:18pm / Post ID: #

Forum Game Trip - Page 3

Smiles gratefully at Trixie, "Oh, thank you! I'm so glad you've extended the hand of friendship! That's very good of you."

Whew! Rozalynn hopes this means the fighting won't be so bad...

"I surely need to at least pack, if we can't shop prior to leaving. I'd like to be staying somewhere nice, too, and not some flea-ridden trail pit."

Suddenly remembers she was given a gift pack of Jakar products. "Gee, I almost forgot about this! Now seems like as good a time as any to open it and see what's inside."

Rozalynn methodically removes the paper wrappings to view her prize....

11th Mar, 2004 - 7:49pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

Forum Game Trip Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 3

Kim role,

Mariah gives that "look" to Trixie( tongue in cheek) but doesn't say anything, she rather ignore her....
She then looks at Rozalynn and says "So have you traveled around a lot?"

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (19) »

> TOPIC: Forum Game - The Trip

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,