Forum Game - The Trip - Page 4 of 19

Just as Rozalynn begins listening politely - Page 4 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 13th Mar, 2004 - 2:54am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (19) »
Closed
11th Mar, 2004 - 8:15pm / Post ID: #

Forum Game - The Trip - Page 4

Trixie catches the look Mariah gives her and thinks to herself This little witch wants to play games, fine. She doesn't know what she is getting though, I will be sure to make her life as miserable as I can on this trip.

Trixie says out loud - That look - Is that a yes or a no to the truce? Because we can either get along or I can be just as miserable as you like. I am well trained believe me! Your call.

Reconcile Edited: tenaheff on 11th Mar, 2004 - 8:17pm

Sponsored Links:
12th Mar, 2004 - 3:18am / Post ID: #

Trip Game Forum

Sees "the look" passed between Ma-ri-ah and Trixie, and rolls her eyes. These two are going to be impossible....

Ignoring the barbs flying past her, Rozalynn opens her gift set to see a few small, nice bottles of the Jakar line. She smiles to herself, knowing her brother will love receiving the gift for his birthday.

Answering Ma-ri-ah's question: "Gosh, no, actually I don't travel much. I have a very busy accounting practice. I can only get away when there isn't a tax deadline looming -- and let me tell you, there is a tax deadline every month!" Rozalynn giggles and shakes her head at the outright silliness of government regulations.

"Do you travel much for your acting roles, Ma-ri-ah? Do you get to go to exotic places?"

"How about you, Trixie? I'm sure the Corps sends you to the four corners of the earth! Tell us about some of your travels..."

Rozalynn thinks to herself...Where is that promoter person?? I'd like to get started on this Trip...

12th Mar, 2004 - 2:11pm / Post ID: #

Forum Game - The Trip Archive Bytes Life & Love

Since I fly transport planes, I have been all over the world. Nothing really glamourous though. I hop from Marine Corps Base to Marine Corp Base.

I have been stationed in North Carolina, Okinawa and now California. So, I generally fly from where I am stationed to whereever my goods need to be delivered and back again. I generally stay over night before my return trips. Sometimes we fly with two flight crews and one flies delivery and the other flies return.

12th Mar, 2004 - 4:16pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Page 4 Trip Game Forum

Kim role,

Mariah giggles listening Trixie's description of 'her trips' after Trixie finishs with her description, Mariah looks at Rozalyn and says "Well, of course, I have been in lots of countries. I have been in common places as China to exotic ones like the Easter Island, but of course, I have traveled so much that I can hardly keep truck on the places. But because my Dad is the CEO of a very important American company that I rather not to mention because of security reasons, I get to travel as much as I want. Life is good".

12th Mar, 2004 - 4:40pm / Post ID: #

Trip Game Forum

So, Mariah, I am just curious. If you can travel wherever you want whenever you want and you have plenty of money to do this, why would you want to go on this trip with us? I am not doubting what you say about the money or travel, I am just wondering why you would want to come on this kind of a trip. It looks like you might be forced to spend time with us as a group. You apparently don't like me, so why would you go? I am going because I don't make a lot of money in the Marine Corps so a free trip is a huge bonus to me.

12th Mar, 2004 - 6:16pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Forum Game - The Trip

Kim role,

"Well, I like the adventure, and I think this could be a good opportunity to have some fun" Mariah says and thinking deeply she says to herself....oh yes Trixie, I will make lots of fun out of you! wait and see and giggles.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Mar, 2004 - 8:01pm / Post ID: #

Forum Game Trip - Page 4

Trixie decides to play a little "game" with Mariah.

Trixie turns to Rozalynn and says, "is that what came in our kits. Let me open mine."

"Oh, my goodness! I am so sorry! I don't know how I managed to do that!Oh, gosh, I really am sorry!"

<laughs to herself, but not out loud...and that is just the beginning of the fun I plan to have with this snob!>

13th Mar, 2004 - 2:54am / Post ID: #

Forum Game Trip Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 4

Just as Rozalynn begins listening politely to her companions' stories, the worst happens! COLOGNE SPILL!! Rozalynn shrieks and jumps out of the way to avoid getting doused, but poor Ma-ri-ah! Oh no!

Trixie's suddenly oh-so-concerned tone with Ma-ri-ah makes Rozalynn wonder if what just happened was truly an accident... Hmmm... I'm sure going to have to watch these two....

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (19) »

> TOPIC: Forum Game - The Trip

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,