Forum Game - The Trip - Page 6 of 19

Oh, please! Tomboy is a term you use - Page 6 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 19th Mar, 2004 - 8:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 19 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (19) »
Closed
16th Mar, 2004 - 8:41pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Forum Game - The Trip - Page 6

Kim role,

Mariah saw Trixie's attitude and decides to approach her....

Mariah is tired, hungry and moody. She stands right in front of Trixie, takes the magazine from her hands and close it. She looks at her straight at her eyes and says 'You don't plan to do anything???. Are you going to waste time reading that stupid magazine?! that's what they taught you in the Corps?"

Sponsored Links:
16th Mar, 2004 - 8:56pm / Post ID: #

Trip Game Forum

Trixie, very slowly and deliberately stands up, looks Mariah directly in the eyes and says (in a very even, and low voice but with a threatening tone), "If you ever do anything even remotely like that again, I will show you exactly what they have taught me in the Marine Corps.

Now, I suggest you give me back the magazine nicely and leave me alone.

17th Mar, 2004 - 10:45pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Forum Game - The Trip Archive Bytes Life & Love

Kim role,

Maria looks at her, tongue in cheek, and says 'Get the magazine yourself! I'm not your servant!'

17th Mar, 2004 - 10:51pm / Post ID: #

Page 6 Trip Game Forum

Well, since it is still in your hands, would you like me to just snatch it back from you?, Trixie yells, while glaring at Mariah.

19th Mar, 2004 - 1:44pm / Post ID: #

Trip Game Forum

Well, that door is locked. Rozalynn wanders down the hallway trying doors as she goes. Hearing voices, she follows the sound. Maybe it's the guy...

Reconcile Edited: FarSeer on 19th Mar, 2004 - 1:45pm

19th Mar, 2004 - 2:08pm / Post ID: #

Forum Game - The Trip

Meanwihile, back in the waiting room....

Since Mariah doesn't bother to answer Trixie, Trixie quicky snatches back the magazine, sits down and begins thumbing through it again.

She is quite content to wait, since waiting is nothing unusual in her line of work.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Mar, 2004 - 8:47pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

Forum Game Trip - Page 6

Kim role,

Mariah looks at Trixie and says 'This is exactly what I expect of you, you are such a tomboy!' she says while shaking her head.

She thinks deep inside 'where the heck this guy is?'

19th Mar, 2004 - 8:53pm / Post ID: #

Forum Game Trip Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 6

Oh, please! Tomboy is a term you use to describe a child. Haven't we woman come far enough these days that we can do anything we want and not be catagorized with labels. I can be tough, but I can also be very feminine when the situation warrants. Besides, I gave you ample opportunity to hand the thing back to me before I snatched it back."

"You really are quite a spoiled little brat, aren't you? Or, is it just all an act to hide your true insecurities? Are you afraid no one will like you if you don't put on airs?"

"Is there really any reason we can't just be friends, despite our differences?"

> TOPIC: Forum Game - The Trip

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,